Heavy Duty Single Door Depositories
Single Door Depositories - Rotary, Front, and Back Loading
Designed to protect money collection where
immediate deposit is required. Deposit can be made into the safe while
the door is locked. Exclusive baffle design prevents contents from being
removed through the entry opening. Hopper rotor is built into safe body
and cannot be removed to gain access to the safe.
Standard Design Benefits
- CLASS B Insurance Rating – ½” steel door with punch resistant bolt
and relocking device to deter forcible entry. 1/4” steel body
- Dual Custody Key Locks – Requires 2 keys to open door for absolute
security or finest quality U.L. Group II S&G combination lock – Key
changeable combination, capable of 1 million possible choices.
- Triple boltwork with independent relocking device.
- Relocking device – If back cover is knocked off of lock, the
independent relock device is activated, preventing bolt withdrawal.
Available on either combination or dual key operated doors.
- Rotary Hopper Capacity – 33⁄4” x 9” x 4” designed to fit most standard money bags and envelopes.
- Front Loading Capacity – designed to fit most large money bags – 3” x 101⁄2” x 7”
- Interchangeable Doors – 2 sizes 9”x 9” and 12”x12”.
- 4 anchoring holes in base.
Standard color: Gray
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
To Operate Rotary Hopper
- Drop contents into the rotor drum, turn rotor slowly (DO NOT SPIN). Check drum to be certain contents have dropped.
To Operate Front Loading Depository
- Pull drop door forward, place items to be deposited inside, release
the drop door. Deposited item should drop inside. Open the drop door to
IMPORTANT! These safes are built with the intent of
keeping large bills and valuables out of unprotected areas, until
deposits can be made. They are not meant to be used as unprotected
storage safes for overnight, or lengthy periods of time. Discuss your
need with your local safe professional or if you are in doubt, call
GARDALL and we will recommend a safe expert.
Above available as (K) dual key lock (C) Group II combination lock,
(KO) key-op lock or (S&G 6120) electronic lock. Please specify.
*BL designates depository on back side of safe from door. Add 2” to outside depth for dial and handle.
Covered by Gardall's limited one-year warranty.