Gardall FL1337SD Single Door Depository Safe
***Photo shown with dial combination lock***
Retail and wholesale businesses that deal with cash receipts on a daily basis will benefit from investing in a depository safe. Owners and management will spend more time with customers and less time handling money with the Gardall FL1337SD Single Door Depository Safe. Safes are essential for safeguarding cash deposits. Any company that deals with cash on a daily basis should invest in a depository safe to keep cash, credit card slips, and checks safe from robbers and employees. Business owners can rest easy knowing that their cash and other valuables are secure in a depository safe, whether they are on the premises or not.
The Gardall FL1337SD B-Rated Depository Safe is a single-door, single-compartment safe with the same internal storage space as a dual-compartment safe. It comes with a combination lock, a key lock, or a digital electronic lock as an alternative. To prevent forced entry, this safe has a 1/2" steel door with a punch resistant bolt and three live locking door bolts. For depositing objects, the FL1337SD uses a front loading drop door. Operation is easy, simply pull drop door forward, place items to be deposited inside, and then release the drop door. The contents will spill into the safe's compartment.
You can have the Gardall FL1337SD fitted with a door in the center or at the bottom of the safe (2-3 week lead time).
When you're running a company, it's critical to keep your cash, receipts, and valuables safe. The Gardall FL1337SD B-Rated Depository Safe is an excellent investment for any business!
- Class B Insurance Rating - 1/2" steel door with punch resistant bolt and relocking device to deter forcible entry.
- 1/4" steel body construction
- U.L. Group II S&G Combination lock - Key changeable combination, capable of 1 million possible choices.
- Triple boltwork with independent relocking device.
- Relocking device - If back cover is knocked off of lock, the independent relock device is activated, preventing bolt withdrawal.
- Front Loading Capacity - designed to fit most large money bags - 3.00" H x 10.50" W x 7.00" D
- 4 anchoring holes in base.
- Standard color: Gray
- Standard is door in the middle of the safe.
- Option to have door built at the bottom of the safe. (2-3 week lead time)
Weight: 215.00 LBS
Width x Height x Depth:17.00 (in) x 39.00 (in) x 15.00 (in)
Covered by Gardall's limited one-year warranty.