Gardall BL1337KK Back Loading Depository Safe
***Picture shows dual combination locks - safe comes with dual key locks***
The Gardall back loading double door deposit safe BL1337KK is a
superior quality deposit safe designed to protect money collection
where immediate deposit is required. Deposits can be made into the safe
while the door is locked. The back loading hopper allows drops to be
made from the back and the design prevents contents from being removed
or "fished" through the entry opening.
This back loading depository safe has many standard design features and benefits.
It features a CLASS B insurance rating that must have a ½"
steel door with a 1/4" steel body construction. The depository safe
with punch resistant bolts, also features an external relocking device
to deter forcible entry. What is a relocking device? If during a
forcible entry the safe is drilled or punched and the back cover of the
lock is knocked off of the lock, the independent relock device is
activated, preventing bolt withdrawal.
There are also 4 anchoring holes in the bottom to allow the
safe to be bolted to the floor, a necessary step in theft deterrent.
The purpose of the dual key top load drop safe is to provide
additional security that says two people must have the keys to enter the
safe. Do you only have one person? Just leave one key in the lock.
Don't forget to remove it at night as you don't want to lose the second
Standard Design Benefits:
- “B” rated double door depository. Top compartment designed for drop area.
- Bottom compartment for storage of valuables or small amounts of change.
- For more capacity, either mode can be furnished with only one
door using the entire inside for the drop area. (Single door top or
- Interchangeable doors – key operated doors will change to combination lock doors with ease.
- If you order this safe with a dual key lock, this will only have a single lock bolt.
- Triple boltwork with an independent relocking device available with
single key lock, dial combination lock, or digital electronic lock.
- 4 anchoring holes in the base.
- Standard color: Gray / Granite finish
- Dual Key Lock, UL Group II Label
Covered by Gardall's limited one-year warranty.