Storage Cabinet with Adjustable Shelves 72" Height
Since a fire can be catastrophic to any company, it's critical that you keep your most valuable assets in a well-tested, high-quality fire-rated file cabinet. For more than 60 years, FireKing has been committed to producing the most dependable file cabinets, safes, and other items to safeguard the most precious assets. FireKing protects what's valuable in your home, workplace, or anywhere else.
You'll get twice the asset security with FireKing's UL-2 Hour Fire and Impact Rated File Cabinets. Thermocell II, a patented insulation that offers added fire safety and prevents internal temperatures from reaching 350 degrees in 1700 degree sun, is used in any 2 Hour fire rated file cabinet. Accept nothing less than FireKing's 2 Hour Rated File Cabinets for foolproof fire protection.
- For oversized papers, there are two models: a 72" four-shelf model and a 44" two-shelf model. Other options for customizing your storage cabinet are also available.
- Underwriters Laboratories' 1-Hour Class 350 Fire Rating ensures that all items go through rigorous testing protocols to pass fire and explosion hazard checks.
- Gypsum insulation that is oven-dried, asbestos-free, and scratch-resistant. Dry insulation, unlike wet insulation, preserves buildings for the rest of their lives and fully prevents corrosion.
- Electrostatic powder-coated finish on all sides, including the bottom, that is environmentally friendly.
- Field-replaceable steel panels
- Exterior mounted handles
- Each product is equipped with high-security Medeco locks that are resistant to picking and drilling.
- Keys cannot be duplicated, except through FireKing.
- Free product replacement following a fire
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Made in the USA
- UL 1-Hour Fire Rating
- Water Resistant
- Made in America
- High Security Key Lock
4 adjustable shelves
72" Height (CF7236-D)
- Exterior: 72" H x 36" W x 19 1/4" D
- Interior: 67 7/8" H x 31 7/8"W x 15" D
- Weight: 892 lbs.