Fire King Classic Vertical File Cabinet 3 Drawer - Letter - 31" Depth
Because a fire may be disastrous to any company, it's vital to keep your most valuable assets safe in a FireKing fire-rated file.
While FireKing's classic vertical filing cabinets are known for their fire-resistant design, they are also elegant and functional, making them an excellent addition to any home or company. They're one of our most popular models for a reason: they include a variety of unique features and perks that set them apart.
- UL 1-Hour Class 350 Fire Rating. Products undergo exhaustive testing procedures passing both fire and explosion hazard tests conducted by Underwriters Laboratories, which expose the file to temperatures of 1700 degrees for one hour resulting in the internal temperature not exceeding 350 degrees.
- UL Impact Rating. Products survive a loaded fall of 30 feet and maintain fire protection. And FireKing’s steel lattice reinforcement offers this impact protection on all sides.
- ETL Electronic Media Protection. ETL Intertek Electronic Media 30 minute verification label.
- ETL Water Resistant. ETL Intertek water resistant verified.
- Oven-dried Gypsum Insulation. FireKing offers an asbestos-free, dry insulation. Unlike wet insulation, dry insulation will maintain protection properties for a lifetime, and completely eliminate corrosion.
- Environmentally Friendly Finish. Electrostatic powder coated finish is applied to all sides including the bottom. The finish is scratch-resistant, providing a lifetime quality appearance.
- Available in 11 Standard Colors.
- Field-Replaceable Steel Panels. In the event that any panel is damaged, it can be easily replaced.
- Insulation between all Drawers. This design makes each drawer a separate insulated container.
- High Side Drawer Bodies. Drawers are built with high sides for use with hanging folders – no additional frames are required.
- Exterior Mounted Handles.
- Lock By Pass. Features a two-position drawer catch, which allows access to certain drawers, while drawers containing sensitive information remain locked.
- UL 1-Hour Fire Rating
- ETL Electronic Media - 30 min
- 30-Foot UL Impact Rating
- 2000 Explosion Hazard Rating
- ETL Water Resistant
- Made in America
- High Security Key Lock
Exterior:17 3/4" (449 mm)40 1/4" (1022 mm)31 9/16" (802 mm)
Interior:12 3/16" (310 mm)10 3/8" (264 mm)26" (660 mm)
Weight: 476 lbs