Classic Lateral File Cabinet
When disaster strikes, make sure you have the right armor.
FireKing is the trusted solution for securing business-related products such as license papers, payroll, records, and computer digit media. To suit your needs, they are available in a variety of sizes and filing configurations.
Engineered with one goal in mind: to secure what matters most.
- UL 1-hour class 350 fire rating: Products are put through rigorous testing protocols to ensure they pass Underwriters Laboratories' fire and explosion hazard checks. The file cabinets are subjected to temperatures of 1700°F for one hour, with internal temperatures not reaching 350°F.
- UL impact rating: Products can withstand a loaded fall of 30 feet while also providing fire protection. FireKing's steel lattice reinforcement, on the other hand, provides serious impact defense on all sides.
- Water resistant from sprinklers and fire hoses.
- Oven-dried Gypsum Insulation: FireKing provides a dry insulation that is asbestos-free. Dry insulation, unlike wet insulation, can keep its protective properties for a lifetime while preventing corrosion.
- An electrostatic powder-coated finish is applied to all sides of the file cabinet, including the rim, for an environmentally friendly finish. The finish is scratch-resistant and ensures a long-lasting, high-quality look.
- Easily replaceable steel panels.
- Insulation between all drawers.
- Drawer bodies with high sides: Each drawer is meticulously constructed with high sides for use with hanging folders—no additional frames are needed!
- Exterior mounted handles.
- An advanced lock bypass with a two-position drawer catch that allows access to only specific drawers. All other drawers containing confidential details, on the other hand, remain closed.
- UL 1-Hour Fire Rating
- Water Resistant
- ETL Electronic Media - 30 min
- 30-Foot UL Impact Rating
- 2000 Explosion Hazard Rating
- Made in America
- High Security Key Lock
- Exterior: 40 1/4" "H x 31 3/16""W x 22 1/8"D
- Interior: 10 3/8"H x 25 3/16""W x15 1/8""D
- Weight: 574 lbs.