Bad in Black Label.
The Black Label Mark V Blackout safe gives you the rugged
quality, security and fire protection that you can count on. The
Blackout graphic lends patriotic new flair to the slick tactical black
finish. The 1400° F/60 minute fire protection rating provides piece of
mind against disaster. The CMS Adjustable Interior and DPX door system
provide versatile storage for guns of all lengths.
A very practical tactical safe.
The Black Label Mark V Tactical safe provides value, security,
and convenience for those who want a safe designed for the modern
sporting rifle user.
This is a great looking safe with tactical appeal. When you get it in
your home or gun room it will go beyond protecting your firearms and
gear from theft -- it goes a long way in setting the mood for what is
important to you.
In other words, it will look very cool. The shield logo is
special in the selection of Browning products you find it on. And in the
message it sends. Although you may be an avid hunter and/or an
accomplished weekend clays shooter, what you are really saying is that
you are a "gun guy." A person who loves the history and mystic of guns
and everything about them. And that you enjoy and appreciate the history
of firearms in personal protection and how they have assured freedom
around the world. Perhaps this is overstating it a bit, but for some of
you this will be a perfect fit.
Plus, it will be plenty roomy for that next AR and pistol you have had your eyes on.
Respectable Style for Modern Traditionalists
Browning MARK V MP49's body offers a metal plate logo with a
silk-screened image unique to Browning. Additionally, the safe's
incredibly roomy interior offers enough room for 49 guns and boasts a
whopping 20.07 cubic feet of storage space. The safe's hefty 675 lb.
weight make it nearly impossible to steal while the glossy body and cool
appeal promise that this safe will blend in anywhere you choose to
place it. Perfect for a den, living room, man cave, garage, or shop,
this safe promises to add serious style and unparalleled protection to
the gun enthusiast's daily life, no matter what.
Cantilevered modular shelving -
Quickly and easily adjust the shelving to meet the individual storage
needs. Barrel racks can be adjusted at various heights to accommodate
long guns, as well as shorter carbine models. The cantilevered design
eliminates the need for vertical shelf support to add extra interior
DPX Storage System -
Includes a rack on the back of the door to store long guns and make
them easier to access. Pouches and pockets allow you to organize other
MARK III Features:
- 12-Gauge steel body.
- 1" Formed Door with partial inner plate.
- Force Deflector Locking System.
- Hardened steel pin lock protection.
- 1" diameter chromed locking bolts on three sides of the door (top/sides).
- ThermaBlock 1400 degrees F / 60 minutes fire protection.
- Matte tactical black finish with black chrome hardware and charcoal accents.
- Beige fabric interior.
- Single drop handle.
Storage and Convenience:
- Full DPX Storage System with Quick Access DPX Barrel Rack.
- Two Carbine Barrel Loops.
- CMS Adjustable Shelving.
- Elevated floor protects gun stocks.
- External: 58"H x 41"W x 24"D
- Interior: 53"H x 38-1/2"W x 17"D
- Gun Capacity: 49 Total (26/39+10)
- CMS Shelves: 5
- High Capacity Barrel Racks: 3
- Pistol Racks: 1
- Cubic Feet: 33
- Weight: 630 lbs
ProSteel will warrant your safe for its lifetime against damage occurring from break in, attempted break in or fire to the original purchaser of any Browning ProSteel gun safe produced after January 1, 2006. Provide the proper documentation and we will replace or repair (at ProSteel’s discretion) your safe. ProSteel will arrange for and pay the shipping costs both to and from the factory and any reasonable locksmith costs necessary to open the safe.
Break in Warranty:
- If your Browning ProSteel safe is forcibly opened, we will replace or repair it at no cost to you.
Attempted Break in Warranty:
- If your Browning ProSteel safe has been attacked by forcible means, we will replace or repair it at no cost to you.
- If your Browning ProSteel safe is damaged in a house fire, we will replace or repair it at no cost to you.