Browning BX40 BX Series Gun Safe
Browning has the perfect entry-level gun safe to hold your rifles, handguns, and other items. The Browning BX40 BX Series Gun Safe is the largest in the series and offers many features at an affordable price. It uses 14 gauge steel in the body and the door. It has 8 - 1" chrome-plated locking bolts to prevent pry attacks on the door. This safe has received a 45-minute fire rated, tested at outside temperatures up to 1200 degrees F. An electronic lock is standard so that you can set your combination.
The outside of the Browning BX40 BX Series Gun Safes is painted a nice hammer gray textured finish. The lock, handle, and Browning Logo come in a black finish. The handle is a 3-spoke handle which allows you to open and close the door easily. The inside features a raised floor. It will hold 40 long guns plus 12 handguns on the door organizer.
- 14 Gauge Steel
- 45 Minute Fire Protection at 1200 degrees F
- Locking Bolts: 8 - 1" Chrome Plated
- Electronic Lock
- Hammer Gray Textured
- Door Organizer
- Raised Floor
- Holds 40 Long Guns & 12 Handguns
- Lifetime Warranty - Break-in, attempted break-in, and fire
- 5-Year Warranty - Lock & Paint
- Outside Dimensions: 58.00" H x 40.00" W x 27.00" D
- Weight: 578 Pounds
ProSteel will warrant your safe for its lifetime against damage occurring from break in, attempted break in or fire to the original purchaser of any Browning ProSteel gun safe produced after January 1, 2006. Provide the proper documentation and we will replace or repair (at ProSteel’s discretion) your safe. ProSteel will arrange for and pay the shipping costs both to and from the factory and any reasonable locksmith costs necessary to open the safe.
Break in Warranty:
- If your Browning ProSteel safe is forcibly opened, we will replace or repair it at no cost to you.
Attempted Break in Warranty:
- If your Browning ProSteel safe has been attacked by forcible means, we will replace or repair it at no cost to you.
- If your Browning ProSteel safe is damaged in a house fire, we will replace or repair it at no cost to you.