American Security UBS648 Under Bed Gun Safe
(Replaces the DV652 Under Bed Safe)
American Security is known for building
products that people want. Customers wanted a secure place to store,
protect but have their weapons available for quick access. Out of that
comes the American Security UBS648 Under Bed Gun Safe. It replaces the
previous model, the DV652. This gives you no better place to store your
home-defense weapon within arm's reach under your bed.
Because it is only 6" tall, the American
Security UBS648 Under Bed Safe can fit under most beds. It can be bolted
either to the floor or to the bed. For quick access, it is equipped
with the backlit ESL5LP digital lock. This means you can see the keypad
even in the dark. There is a silent stealth mode option in case you
don't want the keypad to make noise.
To open the American Security UBS648 Under
Bed Gun Safe, just enter in your own personal combination. Pull out the
foam padded slide-out gun tray to access your weapons or other personal
Other features on the American Security
UBS648 Under Bed Gun Safe include a 4-point locking bar, side handles
with cutouts to attach straps or security cables and a flashlight clip
- Quick-access drop down door
- Foam padded slide-out gun tray
- Electronic lock (ESL5LP) with backlit keypad
- 18 gauge & 7 gauge steel construction
- 4-point locking bar
- 4 mounting holes on the top and bottom walls
- Side handles with cutouts to attach straps or security cables
- Flashlight clip and flashlight
- Color: Textured Black
- Outside Dimensions: 6.00" H x 48.00" W x 14.63" D
- Inside Dimensions: 3.50" H x 44.50" W x 13.63" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 1.23
- Door Clearance: 13.00" H x 44.50" W
- Door Thickness: 1.50"
- Body Thickness: 0.75"
- Weight: 80 Pounds
- Lock Type: ESL5LP
» Lifetime Warranty
- Warranty: The best warranty in the business. Lifetime fire replacement and one year parts and labor.
Lifetime Replacement Warranty:
If your UL safe is exposed to fire and failed to protect the contents, your UL safe will be replaced free of charge. Just return the safe freight prepaid to the factory accompanied with the fire report.