AMSEC SF7240E5 SF Series Wide Body Gun Safe
Have a lot of long rifles? How about a safe that is well priced and holds up to 47 rifles? The AMSEC wide-body gun safe SF7240E5 60-minute fire rating stands ready to protect what is important to you. Equally important are the features the AMSEC SF7240E5 wide-body gun safe offers. Some of them are listed below. Take a moment to read them.
The body is constructed of 12 gauge solid steel with a 3-5/8 inch recessed door that includes 3/16 inch solid steel with fire insulating material. This AMSEC 47 gun interior burglar and fire gun safe is equipped with AMSEC's ESL5 electronic lock with illuminated keypad. Protecting those important guns and contents is a system of 4-way bolt work that has a total of 14 1-1/4" diameter chrome-plated steel bolts. That's a lot of protection for the price. There are 4 anchor holes in the bottom of the safe that when used will provide additional theft protection. There is also a pre-cut electrical access in the rear of the safe
The AMSEC SF7240E5 larger gun safe offers fire protection of an outside temperature of 1200 degrees F for a period of 60 minutes without the interior temperature exceeding 350 degrees F. Not bad for a safe at this price!
Other Important Features:
The AMSEC SF7240E5 gun safe with its changeable interior (15-15-15-30-45 + 2 on PDO) always has two full-width top shelves. The back door cover features a Premium Door Organizer and the fire walls are covered in a rich velour plush gray fabric while the shelves are a durable American Oak wood laminate finish. Again, that is a lot of features for the money. Oh yes, there are also external hinges that allow the door to swing 180 degrees for full access to the interior. The easy-to-clean black textured finish on this fire and theft-resistant gun safe by AMSEC adds even more value.
- 3/16" Steel Plate door with 2 layers of fire insulating material.
- Intertek Verified fire protection of 1200 degrees F for 60 minutes. Designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350 degrees F.
- 2 Stage Dual fire seals with silicone seal on the door jamb and expandable Palusol seal on the door.
- Body constructed of 12 gauge solid steel plate with a fire insulating material.
- Every SF Series gun safe comes standard with AMSEC's ESL5 Electronic Lock with illuminated keypad.
- Optional Group II combination lock available.
- Drill resistant hardplate with external spring-loaded re-locking device.
- New ultra-smooth cam driven locking mechanism with increased handle rotation.
- 3-point black nickel tri-spoke handle featuring slip clutch feature for additional security to prevent excessive torque to retract bolts during an attempted break-in.
- Bolt zinc die-cast polished black nickel logo.
- 4-way boltwork with 9 massive 1-1/4" chrome-plated locking bolts, and 5 deadbolts for a total of 14 bolts.
- Adjustable ball bearing hinges.
- Textured Black exterior and plush gray fabric interior including back-cover and firewalls.
- Four (4) pre-cut anchor holes with mounting hardware included and one (1) pre-cut electrical access hole.
- Interior Capacity: 15-15-15-30-45 + 2 on PDO.
Premium Door Organizer (PDO) maximizes storage space and offers quick access to commonly used items. All PDO's include:
- Various see-through pouches and zippered pockets to store valuables.
- Two rows of holders for storage of choke tubes, small flashlights, and ammo.
- Two full-width pistol storage systems to accommodate multiple handguns. It comes with four holsters. Additional holsters can be purchased separately.
- A long gun storage system that accommodates two guns. Includes the AMSEC exclusive "no hassle" quick release band.
Outside: 72.00" H X 40.00" W X 26.00" D (Add 3" for handle)
Inside: 67.50" H X 36.50" W X 20.00" D
Interior Cubic Feet: 28.52
Burglar Rating: CDOJ Learn More
Fire Rating: 60 Minutes