Professional Series Vault Doors
High Quality Vault Door for Home or Business
With economical security in mind, Vault Pro’s Professional Series Vault Door is engineered to provide superior protection against forced entry and fire. Using a ¼” steel frame and ¼” plate steel in the door along with its 14 bolt locking system and 1¼” Barrel Hinges, the Professional is built to exceed FEMA 320, 361 and ICC-500 recommendations for use in Storm/Tornado Shelters.
- 1/4" Plate Steel Door
- Overall Door Thickness 3¾"
- 40 Minute Fire Door 1550°
- Palusol® Gasket Expands to Seal Against Heat and Smoke
- 1/4" Solid Steel Frame
- 14-Bolt Locking System - 1" Locking Bolts
- Adjustable Ball Bearing Hinges
- Sargent & Greenleaf, U.L. Listed Group 2 Spyproof Lock (Digital lock available)
- 1/4" Solid 60+ Rockwell Hard Plate
- Dual Re-locker (including 1ea. Brass Arm & 1ea. Titan)
- Internal Release
- Carpeted Door Panel
- Black, Wimbledon White, Gray, Brown and Dark Green Matte Finish - Gloss and Custom Finishes Available
- Choice of Silver, Gold or Black Pinstripe & Matching Hardware
Dual locking systems can be dual rotary mechanical dials, electronic digital keypad and rotary or biometric and rotary dial.
Vault Pro adds multiple re-lockers for each lock on a Dual Locking System essentially doubling the number of re-lockers in the system.
Silver or Gold finish: $599.95
Fire - If your Vault Pro, Inc. safe or vault door is damaged during a fire, Vault Pro, Inc. will replace your safe for Free.
Break-In - If your Vault Pro, Inc. safe of vault door is attacked and force entered they will either repair or replace it for free.
Manufacturer Defect - In most cases, Vault Pro, Inc. will repair your safe or vault door on site due to manufacturer defect.
Extended Life Time Warranties
- Lifetime Lock and Attempted Break-In are not standard warranties. Locks are warranted by the manufacturer for a period of one year from date of purchase. Extended life time warranties on locks and Attempted Break-in Warranties are available at time of purchase or within 30 days of purchase.
- Vault Pro, Inc. does not cover the contents of safes or vaults, or the installation/removal of safes or vault doors for any reason under any circumstances.
- A police/fire report will need to be properly filed and provided to Vault Pro along with proof of purchase and owners identification in order to activate any fire or break-in warranty. In some cases Vault Pro will require your safe or vault door to be returned for proper inspection and repair/replacement. Vault Pro will guarantee return shipping on any product properly sent for repair or replacement.