Professional Series Vault Doors
High Quality Vault Door for Home or Business
With economical security in mind, Vault Pro’s Professional Series Vault Door is engineered to provide superior protection against forced entry and fire. Using a ¼” steel frame and ¼” plate steel in the door along with its 14 bolt locking system and 1¼” Barrel Hinges, the Professional is built to exceed FEMA 320, 361 and ICC-500 recommendations for use in Storm/Tornado Shelters.
- 1/4" Plate Steel Door
- Overall Door Thickness 3¾"
- 40 Minute Fire Door 1550°
- Palusol® Gasket Expands to Seal Against Heat and Smoke
- 1/4" Solid Steel Frame
- 14-Bolt Locking System - 1" Locking Bolts
- Adjustable Ball Bearing Hinges
- Sargent & Greenleaf, U.L. Listed Group 2 Spyproof Lock (Digital lock available)
- 1/4" Solid 60+ Rockwell Hard Plate
- Dual Re-locker (including 1ea. Brass Arm & 1ea. Titan)
- Internal Release
- Carpeted Door Panel
- Black, Wimbledon White, Gray, Brown and Dark Green Matte Finish - Gloss and Custom Finishes Available
- Choice of Silver, Gold or Black Pinstripe & Matching Hardware
Dual locking systems can be dual rotary mechanical dials, electronic digital keypad and rotary or biometric and rotary dial.
Vault Pro adds multiple re-lockers for each lock on a Dual Locking System essentially doubling the number of re-lockers in the system.
Silver or Gold finish: $599.95
AxisBlu Bluetooth Enabled Lock is now available
NEW! AxisBlu Bluetooth Enabled Safe LockChoose Medallion or Bluetooth Enabled Keypad
With AxisBlu, you don’t have to choose between convenience and security. AxisBlu combines the latest Bluetooth® technology upgrades with our proven Titan lock body to create a radical new option for safe security—accessing your safe securely via mobile app. AxisBlu is the first secure safe lock with a no keypad option. Users may choose from a sleek, modern medallion or our tried-and-true traditional gun safe lock keypad.
- Black Platinum One-Battery Keypad
- Matte Black QuickMount Keypad
Axis Blue Medallion or Digital Keypad: $349.95
INTRODUCTORY PROMOTION: $299 (Factory Installed)
Relative size of the AxisBlu medallion to the size of S&G traditional gun safe lock keypad.
The Security Products New Product of the Year Award honors the outstanding product development achievements of security equipment manufacturers whose products are considered particularly noteworthy in their ability to improve security. Sargent and Greenleaf’s AxisBlu was named New Product of the Year in the Locks/Safes/Hardware category.
- Leverages the latest Bluetooth upgrades to bring the technology up to S&G’s stringent security standards.
- New functionality and multiple levels of authentication in mobile devices make AxisBlu’s Bluetooth connectivity a reliable, fully secure method of access.
- Bluetooth range up to 30 feet.
- Firmware enhancements allow our proven Titan lock body to function securely with a mobile device using Bluetooth technology.
- Available in our proven PivotBolt configuration
- Pair up to 5 mobile devices along with ten users
- Compatible with Android and Apple mobile devices that support Bluetooth 4.2
- Field programmable from keypad and mobile app
- One million 6-digit PINS to choose from
- One master code, one supervisor code and seven user codes
- Management reset code
- Time delay override code
- Two modes of operation: multi-user, manager/employee
Fire - If your Vault Pro, Inc. safe or vault door is damaged during a fire, Vault Pro, Inc. will replace your safe for Free.
Break-In - If your Vault Pro, Inc. safe of vault door is attacked and force entered they will either repair or replace it for free.
Manufacturer Defect - In most cases, Vault Pro, Inc. will repair your safe or vault door on site due to manufacturer defect.
Extended Life Time Warranties
- Lifetime Lock and Attempted Break-In are not standard warranties. Locks are warranted by the manufacturer for a period of one year from date of purchase. Extended life time warranties on locks and Attempted Break-in Warranties are available at time of purchase or within 30 days of purchase.
- Vault Pro, Inc. does not cover the contents of safes or vaults, or the installation/removal of safes or vault doors for any reason under any circumstances.
- A police/fire report will need to be properly filed and provided to Vault Pro along with proof of purchase and owners identification in order to activate any fire or break-in warranty. In some cases Vault Pro will require your safe or vault door to be returned for proper inspection and repair/replacement. Vault Pro will guarantee return shipping on any product properly sent for repair or replacement.