All Vault Pro USA gun safes are made in the USA and feature top quality materials and finishes. Our American made safes come with a substantial list of standard features and can be customized to meet any specific customer requirements.
- Vault Pro Safes are Proudly Made in Santa Fe Springs, California
- Built to exceed UL Residential Security Container Specifications
- Built to exceed Department of Justice standards
- Hand Fit 2” Double Step System Safe Door & Frame
- 5-1/2” Total Door Thickness
- Gap between safe door & frame is only 1/16”
- Dual Palusol® Gasket (seals safe door in fire)
- Active Bolt Safe Locking System
- U.L. Listed, American Made Group II Locks
- 4" x 1-1/2” Locking Bolts
- 3-Way Active Bolt Locking System
- 360° Independently Rotating Bolts
- Bolts lock behind a ¾” Protective Stepped Frame
- 1/2" of Case Hardened (60+ Rockwell) Hard Plate
- Titan Dual Re-locker (Brass Arm & Titan Re-Locker)
- Locking Bolts Total (14 on 60" models and 18 on 72" models.)
- Superior Fire Protection
- 90 minutes at 1650°
- 2300° Ceramic Fireproofing in door
- 3-layers of X-Rate fireboard in body
- 2 in 1 Convertible Interior
- 72" H x 60" W x 30" D
- Depth Includes Handle
- 2290 lbs.
Fire - If your Vault Pro, Inc. safe or vault door is damaged during a fire, Vault Pro, Inc. will replace your safe for Free.
Break-In - If your Vault Pro, Inc. safe of vault door is attacked and force entered they will either repair or replace it for free.
Manufacturer Defect - In most cases, Vault Pro, Inc. will repair your safe or vault door on site due to manufacturer defect.
Extended Life Time Warranties
- Lifetime Lock and Attempted Break-In are not standard warranties. Locks are warranted by the manufacturer for a period of one year from date of purchase. Extended life time warranties on locks and Attempted Break-in Warranties are available at time of purchase or within 30 days of purchase.
- Vault Pro, Inc., Fully Warranties and stands behind the products it manufactures.
- Vault Pro, Inc. does not cover the contents of safes or vaults, or the installation/removal of safes or vault doors for any reason under any circumstances.
- A police/fire report will need to be properly filed and provided to Vault Pro along with proof of purchase and owners identification in order to activate any fire or break-in warranty. In some cases Vault Pro will require your safe or vault door to be returned to us for proper inspection and repair/replacement. Vault Pro will guarantee return shipping on any product properly sent to us for repair or replacement.