Vault Pro USA is counted among top leading brands – offering one of the widest and highest quality ranges of security products, including vault doors, gun safes, modular shelters, and home and fire safes, amongst others. Vault Pro offers a wide variety of standard size sturdy steel safes and security vaults to fit the needs of even the most discernable customers. Vault Pro’s American made steel safes and vault Doors are backed by a lifetime warranty covering Fire, Break-in and Manufacturers Defect.
- 1/2" Solid Steel Front Plate
- 2" Step System Door (Overall door thickness 5 1/2")
- Ceramic (2300̊ ) Fireproofing, 2 Hour Rating
- 18-Bolt Locking System
- 3/4" 60+ Rockwell Hard plate
- Titan Multi Re-locker (Includes 1ea. Brass Arm & 4ea. Titan)
- Internal Release
- Black, White, Gray or Brown Matte Finish / Choice of Silver or Gold Pinstripe & Matching Hardware
- *Custom Colors Available. Please Call 1.855.248.6723.
|80" x 30" x 6" to 10" (frame depth)
|80" x 35" x 6" to 10" (frame depth)
|80" x 40" x 6" to 12" (frame depth)
|80" x 45" x 6" to 12" (frame depth)
||Adds up to 200 lbs.
Add 1/4" to the Height of the Door and 1/2" to the Width of the Door
Fire - If your Vault Pro, Inc. safe or vault door is damaged during a fire, Vault Pro, Inc. will replace your safe for Free.
Break-In - If your Vault Pro, Inc. safe of vault door is attacked and force entered they will either repair or replace it for free.
Manufacturer Defect - In most cases, Vault Pro, Inc. will repair your safe or vault door on site due to manufacturer defect.
Extended Life Time Warranties
- Lifetime Lock and Attempted Break-In are not standard warranties. Locks are warranted by the manufacturer for a period of one year from date of purchase. Extended life time warranties on locks and Attempted Break-in Warranties are available at time of purchase or within 30 days of purchase.
- Vault Pro, Inc. does not cover the contents of safes or vaults, or the installation/removal of safes or vault doors for any reason under any circumstances.
- A police/fire report will need to be properly filed and provided to Vault Pro along with proof of purchase and owners identification in order to activate any fire or break-in warranty. In some cases Vault Pro will require your safe or vault door to be returned for proper inspection and repair/replacement. Vault Pro will guarantee return shipping on any product properly sent for repair or replacement.