The Tactical Top Draw is a top opening case and features an easily programmable, five push button mechanical lock that does not require batteries. The Tactical Top Draw can accommodate up to two pistols depending on their sizes. It is finished in a rugged textured low gloss black powder coating and accented with a gloss black V-Line logo. The lock has a stainless steel faceplate. The heavy foam interior protects your firearms and valuables. The Tactical Top Draw has predrilled holes in the bottom and can be secured on top of most surfaces with bolts or by using our optional Quick Release mounting bracket
- Five button mechanical lock for quick access with 1081 possible combinations.
- Top opening security case with classic slim design.
- 3/8" thick steel lock block welded to cover guides and adds strength to the lock bolt.
- Pre-punched holes for easy installation.
- Lock bolts directly through the inner frame of case to prevent prying.
- Foam lining on top and bottom protects and holds contents securely in place.
- Sturdy fabricated steel construction with pry resistant clamshell design.
- Powder coated finish in textured low gloss black..
- Continuous hinge is welded on one end to prevent pin removal.
- Model 2912-S-FBLK can be mounted directly to any surface or attached with the optional Mounting Bracket for easy portability.
This is a California-approved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088 and the regulations issued thereunder.
- Outer: 12" x 9" x 2½"
- Inner: 11¾" x 8¾"
- Material: 16ga. Steel
- Ship Wt. 10 lbs.
1 year manufacturer warranty
Overall Customer Rating of 2 Reviews: