INKAS® Titan series safes are a great choice for a security. With a UL TL-15 rating, these safes are secure from most types of burglary attacks including the use of prybars, drills, hammers, cutting wheels, and saws. Featuring a layered concrete and steel body these are some of the toughest TL-15's on the market.Features
- UL TL-15 certified
- UL certified Group 2M manipulation resistant combination lock with spy proof dial
- Full composite construction comprised of the highest quality barrier material enclosed within heavy steel plates
- Sophisticated glass relock system activates massive relockers when attacked
- Bolts inter-lock within reinforced bolt chambers
- Heavy plate steel frame
- High quality adjustable hinges
- 2 hours fire resistance
- Custom colors and interiors available upon special request, call for a quote.
All Inkas products are quality made in Canada.
- Height - 25 in.
- Width - 17 ½ in.
- Depth - 15 in.
- Height - 30 in.
- Width - 22 in.
- Depth - 25.5 in.
Weight - 880 lbs.
INKAS® Safe Manufacturing Ltd hereby warrants this safe product under the following terms and conditions:
- INKAS® Safes warrants the product against any defect due to faulty material or workmanship for one (1) full year from the original date of purchase and will, at its own expense, accept for all shipping charges, replace or repair, at its sole option, any defective part or parts, provide that the original purchaser.
- Gives a written notice of the defect product to INKAS® within the year from the original date of purchase, such notice to include a description of the defect and satisfactory proof of the date of original purchase providing the serial number and the invoice.
- This Warranty is void in the event that any repairs to the product are affected, other than by INKAS®, without the prior written consent of INKAS®. This warranty is void if the product is damaged due to wear and tear and/or other consequences such as water damage.
- This Warranty is limited to the warranties herein expressed and shall cover labor and parts only. Neither INKAS® nor the retailer shall be liable for losses arising from damage to any contents of the product, nor damages incurred during shipment. The provisions of this Warranty are severable such that the invalidity or unenforceability of one more of them will not affect the validity or enforceability of the others.
- The one year warranty for locks is subject to the Original Manufacturers warranty program that commences the day when the safe is purchased. The locks must be the original locks installed by the manufacturer. The warranty does not cover forgotten or lost combinations, dead or weak batteries. Any modifying or tampering with the safe which alters or affects the safe’s use or operation voids the warranty. This Warranty specifically excludes any liability for defects or damage caused or increased by the use of unauthorized parts.