- Maximum 39 (13/13/13) long gun capacity (Average Capacity: 24-30 long guns)
- 2 Hour of fire protection @ 1875°F
- Exceeds California Department of Justice regulatory standards for gun safes
- Composite constructed 5 1/4" thick door that includes a 1/4" solid steel plate and a total of (4) layers of fireboard
- 9 Gauge steel constructed body with decorative beveled edges that features (4) layers of fireboard totaling more than 1 1/2" in thickness with an added 1/4" thick layer of "fire barrier" in the walls, ceiling, floor, and door jams
- Total (18) 1 1/2" diameter solid steel locking bolts, (11) chrome plated active bolts with an additional (7) inactive bolts on the hinge side for a total of (4) sides of bolt coverage
- Gear driven lock and bolt system for added strength against punch attacks
- Drill/Ballistic resistant hard plate to protect the lock from being drilled or manipulated
- Spring loaded re-locking bolt in case lock is removed during a burglary attack
- Semi-gloss black finish with silver pin stripping and polished chrome 5-spoke handle
- Heavy duty 1 1/4" diameter hinges with decorative polished chrome screw in acorn hinge caps
- Heat activated expandable door seal thatexpands up to 8 times in thickness and is designed to seal out smoke and water in the event of a fire
- (1) Pre-drilled 1/2" diameter hole for the installation of a dehumidifier (This hole is drilled only through the steel and is located on the back of the safe.)
- (4) Pre-drilled 1/2" diameter anchor holes
- Fully upholstered grey interior that features a (3) section gun rack that can store up to a maximum of (13) long guns within each section and includes (7) adjustable/removable shelves for additional storage options
- Free Door Organizer
- Free High Grade UL Listed power supply with (3) AC outlets and (2) USB charging ports.
- (1) Full length shelf – Width: 34 3/4" Depth: 16 1/2"
- (6) Small shelves – Width: 11” Depth: 16 1/8" (These shelves can be used only in the left and right section(s) of the gun rack)
- Automatic LED Interior Lighting Included
- EMP proof digital keypad with bypass key
- Never be locked out of your safe with our high security, double bitted, drill resistant bypass key
- New!!! Optional X3 Biometric EMP Proof Lock
- Access your safe by fingerprint, digital, or mechanical key entry with our all-in-one (X3) lock system. Up to 200 users
- Automatic Interior LED Lighting Now Included
- Our automatic LED lighting provides effortless low light access to your valuables
- New (20) 1 1/2″ Solid Steel Locking Bolts
- Our safes now have 20 solid steel locking bolts that have increase by 25% in length
- Outside Dimensions(HxWxD): 59” x 39” x 24”(Add 3” for handle.)
- Interior Dimensions (HxWxD): 54 3/8” x 34 1/2” x 19 1/2”
- Usable Interior Dimensions (HxWxD): 54 3/8″ x 34 1/2″ x 17 1/2″
- Maximum Long Gun Capacity: 39 (13/13/13)
- Average Recommended Long Gun Capacity: 24-30
- Weight: 925 lbs.
Lifetime Fire and Burglary Warranty
All safes purchased through Steelwater Gun Safes are backed by a Lifetime Warranty against burglary and fire. All safe purchases are required to be properly anchored to the floor in order to qualify for the Lifetime Burglary Warranty. Any safe purchase that is found not to be properly anchored to the floor will not be eligible for the repair or replacement of gun safe under the Lifetime Burglary Warranty. Customers will be required to supply all necessary documents to an authorized Steelwater Gun Safes representative prior to the repair or replacement by the same or comparable model to include shipping to the original address of purchase.
1 Year Full Warranty
All safes purchased through Steelwater Gun Safes are backed by a Full One Year Warranty against all manufacture defects, excluding all electronic components, for a period of one year from date of purchase. All electronic components are warranted for a period of 90 days. Resetting of any combination on a LaGard combination dial must be performed by a qualified licensed locksmith otherwise this warranty will become void. All customers will be required to supply all necessary documents to a Steelwater Gun Safes representative before any repairs or replacement will be approved. At no time will Steelwater Gun Safes approve a repair that exceeds the original purchase price of the safe. Replacement gun safes will be either the same or a comparable model and will include shipping to the original address of purchase. At no time will Steelwater Gun Safes become liable for the cost of installation and/or removal of a gun safe under warranty or any contents or valuables that may be stored inside the safe.
Lifetime Fire and Burglary Warranty & 1 Year Full Warranty Inclusions
Steelwater Gun Safes reserves the right to make the final judgment to all warranty issues due to the many variables of circumstances that may arise during the damage of the safe including the right to refund the purchase price of a safe to resolve a conflict. This warranty does not cover the damage due to neglect, water damage, tampering, mishandling, or abuse. All warranty issues must be approved by Steelwater Gun Safes before replacing the safe or having repair work done. If a warranty repair is completed prior to obtaining an approval from Steelwater Gun Safes, Steelwater Gun Safes reserves the right to refuse payment to the service provider or reimbursement to the customer. Steelwater Gun Safes is not responsible for any of the contents or valuables that may be stored in the safe at the time damages occur. At no time will Steelwater Gun Safes become liable for the cost of installation and/or removal of a gun safe under warranty or any contents or valuables that may be stored inside the safe. Please note that Steelwater Gun Safes does reserve at right at our discretion to either replace or refund the original purchase price of any safe. Warranties are valid for original buyer and are not transferrable. These warranties are valid inside the continental U.S. only.
An authorized Steelwater Gun Safes representative must approve all claims against Steelwater Gun safes. All repairs must be approved by a Steelwater Gun Safes representative before any warranty repairs can be completed. If a warranty repair is completed prior to obtaining approval from Steelwater Gun Safes, Steelwater Gun Safes does reserves the right to refuse payment to the service provider or reimbursement to the customer for the unauthorized repairs.
Hello gun enthusiast! This is Shannon with Gunsafes.com here to give you the rundown on all of the great features that the Steelwater HD593924 has to offer.
First, let’s start with its massive capacity. A total of 39 long guns can be accommodated for, if you choose to remove the side shelving. The interior is organized in a 13-13-13 bay system, allowing you to customize the arrangement based on your storage needs. The six short shelves are fully adjustable and removable, as is the one long top shelf.
The extensive fire rating is a huge plus. At 2 hours at 1875 degrees, Steelwater has manufactured a safe that provides serious peace of mind if the unthinkable were to happen, and a house fire were to occur. An impressive 1.5” thickness from four layers of fireboard completely encases the body of the safe; walls, door, ceiling, floor and door jambs. And in addition, a ¼” layer of fire barrier lining has been added for extra protection, as well as a heat activated expandable door seal.
When it comes to security, Steelwater has built a seriously reliable safe. Working from the outside-in, they started with 9 gauge steel. Then they added a 5 ¼” composite door with a ¼” solid steel plate. Within that door they placed (18) 1 ½” solid steel locking bolts; 11 active and 7 inactive, creating full 4-sided coverage. Not to mention they’ve incorporated a drill/ballistic hard place, gear driven lock and bolt system and spring-loaded relockers. Taken collectively, all of these security features have created one impenetrable safe.
This safe also comes with all of the extra features you would expect: a pre-drilled dehumidifier hole, fully upholstered interior, pre-drilled anchor holes and a handsome black gloss finish, with silver pin striping and chrome 5-spoke handle. And as an added bonus, UL listed LaGard Group II “Vision Guard” locks are used on every safe and additional lock options are also available; best suiting your need and preference.
So, if you are in the market for a first rate safe, with amazing fire protection and security, at an amazing value, a Steelwater gun safe is most certainly one to consider.