- 1 Hour of fire protection @ 1875°F
- Our new E.M.P proof digital keypad allows low light operation of the touch keypad with LED back-lighting. The heat sensing keypad only requires a “soft touch” preventing the premature wear of the numbers and eliminating excessive wear to numerals constantly used.
- Practically never be locked out of your safe with our high security, double bitted, drill resistant bypass key.
- Maximum 39 (13/13/13) long gun capacity (Average Capacity: 24-30 long guns)
- Exceeds California Department of Justice regulatory standards for residential security containers
- Longer bolts maximize the pry resistance to insure that your valuables stay safe and secure.
- (20) Solid steel locking bolts equally secure all four sides eliminating any vulnerable areas from attack even in the event of removing the hinges.
- 12 Gauge steel construction
- Our Logo embroidered door organizer is now included. A heavy duty material is used for durability but soft enough to protect your valuables from damage.
- Composite constructed 5 1/8” thick door that includes a total of (3) layers of fire-board
- Door opening: Height: 49” Width: 29”
- Features (2) layers of fire-board in the walls, ceiling, floor, and door jams
- Total (20) 1 ½” diameter solid steel locking bolts, (13) chrome plated active bolts, with an additional (7) inactive bolts on the hinge side for a total of (4) sides of bolt coverage
- Gear driven lock and bolt system for added strength against prying, punching, and drill attacks
- Drill/ballistic resistant hard plate that is 8x’s larger and protect the combination dial, re-locker, gear drive and linkages
- Internal spring loaded re-locking bolt to secure the safe in case the lock is punched out/removed during a burglary attack
- Semi-gloss textured powder coat black finish with silver pin stripping and polished chrome 5-spoke handle
- Heat activated expandable door seal that is designed to seal out smoke and water and expands up to 8 times its thickness in the event of a fire
- (4) Pre-drilled ½” diameter anchor holes that have been reinforced with ¼” steel plate for more security when the safe is bolted down
- Fully upholstered grey interior that features a three-section gun rack that can store a maximum of (13) long guns within each section and includes (7) adjustable/removable shelves for additional storage options
- (1) Full length shelf (width: 36” x depth: 14 3/4”) that is reinforced with (2) steel u-channel plates to prevent the shelf from sagging or breaking
- (6) Small shelves – width: 11 1/4” x depth: 14 5/8” (These shelves can only be used in the left and right sections of the gun rack.)
- Includes a Free high grade UL Listed power supply with (3) AC outlets and (2) USB charging ports
- Includes a Free Dry Pack 450 gram silica gel rechargeable dehumidifying box with purchase
- 1 Hour of fire protection at 1875°F
- New EMP proof digital keypad with bypass key
- New!!! Optional X3 Biometric EMP Proof Lock
- Access your safe by fingerprint, digital, or mechanical key entry with our all-in-one (X3) lock system. Up to 200 users
- Never be locked out of your safe with our high security, double bitted, drill resistant bypass key
- New back-lit LED touch keypad
- The LED back-lit keypad allows for low light operation of the keypad
- New Automatic Interior LED Lighting Now Included
- Our automatic LED lighting provides effortless low light access to your valuables
- Now with (20) solid steel locking bolts and 25% longer
- We have increased the number of locking bolts and increased the length of the bolts to make our safe more secure from pry attacks
- Outside Dimensions (HxWxD): 59 x 39” x 24” (Add 3” for handle)
- Interior Dimensions (HxWxD): 55 ½” x 36 1/4” x 20 5/8”
- Usable Interior Dimensions(HxWxD): 55 1/2″ x 36 1/4″ x 18 5/8″
- Maximum Long Gun Capacity: 39 (13/13/13)
- Average Recommended Long Gun Capacity: 24-30
- Weight: 689 lbs.
Lifetime Fire and Burglary Warranty
All safes purchased through Steelwater Gun Safes are backed by a Lifetime Warranty against burglary and fire. All safe purchases are required to be properly anchored to the floor in order to qualify for the Lifetime Burglary Warranty. Any safe purchase that is found not to be properly anchored to the floor will not be eligible for the repair or replacement of gun safe under the Lifetime Burglary Warranty. Customers will be required to supply all necessary documents to an authorized Steelwater Gun Safes representative prior to the repair or replacement by the same or comparable model to include shipping to the original address of purchase.
1 Year Full Warranty
All safes purchased through Steelwater Gun Safes are backed by a Full One Year Warranty against all manufacture defects, excluding all electronic components, for a period of one year from date of purchase. All electronic components are warranted for a period of 90 days. Resetting of any combination on a LaGard combination dial must be performed by a qualified licensed locksmith otherwise this warranty will become void. All customers will be required to supply all necessary documents to a Steelwater Gun Safes representative before any repairs or replacement will be approved. At no time will Steelwater Gun Safes approve a repair that exceeds the original purchase price of the safe. Replacement gun safes will be either the same or a comparable model and will include shipping to the original address of purchase. At no time will Steelwater Gun Safes become liable for the cost of installation and/or removal of a gun safe under warranty or any contents or valuables that may be stored inside the safe.
Lifetime Fire and Burglary Warranty & 1 Year Full Warranty Inclusions
Steelwater Gun Safes reserves the right to make the final judgment to all warranty issues due to the many variables of circumstances that may arise during the damage of the safe including the right to refund the purchase price of a safe to resolve a conflict. This warranty does not cover the damage due to neglect, water damage, tampering, mishandling, or abuse. All warranty issues must be approved by Steelwater Gun Safes before replacing the safe or having repair work done. If a warranty repair is completed prior to obtaining an approval from Steelwater Gun Safes, Steelwater Gun Safes reserves the right to refuse payment to the service provider or reimbursement to the customer. Steelwater Gun Safes is not responsible for any of the contents or valuables that may be stored in the safe at the time damages occur. At no time will Steelwater Gun Safes become liable for the cost of installation and/or removal of a gun safe under warranty or any contents or valuables that may be stored inside the safe. Please note that Steelwater Gun Safes does reserve at right at our discretion to either replace or refund the original purchase price of any safe. Warranties are valid for original buyer and are not transferrable. These warranties are valid inside the continental U.S. only.
An authorized Steelwater Gun Safes representative must approve all claims against Steelwater Gun safes. All repairs must be approved by a Steelwater Gun Safes representative before any warranty repairs can be completed. If a warranty repair is completed prior to obtaining approval from Steelwater Gun Safes, Steelwater Gun Safes does reserves the right to refuse payment to the service provider or reimbursement to the customer for the unauthorized repairs.
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: