- 2 Hours of fire protection at 1875°F
- Maximum 22 (11/11) long gun capacity (Average Capacity: 14-18 long guns)
- Exceeds California Department of Justice regulatory standards for gun safes
- Composite constructed 5 ¼” thick door that includes a ¼” solid steel plate and a total of (4) layers of fire-board
- Door opening: Height: 49” Width: 20 1/16”
- 9 Gauge steel constructed body with decorative beveled edges that feature (4) layers of fireboard totaling more than 1 ½” thickness with an added 1/8” thick layer of “fire barrier” in the walls, ceiling, floor, and door jams
- Total of (20) 1 ½” diameter solid steel locking bolts, (13) chrome plated active bolts, with an additional (7) inactive bolts on the hinge side for a total of (4) sides of bolt coverage. Now 25% longer
- Gear driven lock and bolt system for added strength against prying, punching, and drill attacks
- Drill/ballistic resistant hard plate that is 8x’s larger and protects the combination lock, re-locker, gear drive and linkages
- Internal spring loaded re-locking bolt to secure the safe in case the lock is punched out/ removed during a burglary attack
- Semi-gloss textured powder coat black finish with silver pin stripping and polished chrome 5-spoke handle
- Heavy duty 1 ¼” diameter hinges with decorative polished chrome screw in acorn hinge caps
- Heat activated expandable door seal that is designed to seal out smoke and water and expands up to 8 times its thickness in the event of a fire
- (4) Pre-drilled ½” diameter anchor holes that been reinforced with ¼” steel plate for more security when the safe is bolted down
- Fully upholstered grey interior that features a two-section gun rack that can store a maximum of (11) long guns within each section and includes (4) adjustable/removable shelves for additional storage options
- (1) Full length shelf (width: 25 ¾” x depth: 15 1/8”) that is reinforced with (2) steel u-channel plates to prevent the shelf from sagging or breaking
- (3) Small shelves – width: 12 1/4” x depth: 14 3/4” (These shelves can be used only in the right section of the gun rack.)
- Includes a Free high grade UL Listed power supply with (3) AC outlets and (2) USB charging ports
- Includes a Free Dry Pack 450 gram silica gel rechargeable dehumidifying box with purchase
- New EMP proof digital keypad with bypass key
- Never be locked out of your safe with our high security, double bitted, drill resistant bypass key
- New!!! Optional X3 Biometric EMP Proof Lock
- Access your safe by fingerprint, digital, or mechanical key entry with our all-in-one (X3) lock system. Up to 200 users
- Automatic Interior LED Lighting Now Included
- Our automatic LED lighting provides effortless low light access to your valuables
- New (20) 1 1/2″ Solid Steel Locking Bolts
- Our safes now have 20 solid steel locking bolts that have increase by 25% in length
- Outside Dimensions(HxWxD): 59” x 30” x 24” (Add 3” for handle)
- Interior Dimensions (HxWxD): 54 1/2” x 26” x 19 1/2”
- Usable Interior Dimensions (HxWxD): 54 1/2″ x 26″ x 17 1/2″
- Maximum Long Gun Capacity: 22 (11/11)
- Average Recommended Long Gun Capacity: 14-18
- Weight: 765 lbs.
Lifetime Fire and Burglary Warranty
All safes purchased through Steelwater Gun Safes are backed by a Lifetime Warranty against burglary and fire. All safe purchases are required to be properly anchored to the floor in order to qualify for the Lifetime Burglary Warranty. Any safe purchase that is found not to be properly anchored to the floor will not be eligible for the repair or replacement of gun safe under the Lifetime Burglary Warranty. Customers will be required to supply all necessary documents to an authorized Steelwater Gun Safes representative prior to the repair or replacement by the same or comparable model to include shipping to the original address of purchase.
1 Year Full Warranty
All safes purchased through Steelwater Gun Safes are backed by a Full One Year Warranty against all manufacture defects, excluding all electronic components, for a period of one year from date of purchase. All electronic components are warranted for a period of 90 days. Resetting of any combination on a LaGard combination dial must be performed by a qualified licensed locksmith otherwise this warranty will become void. All customers will be required to supply all necessary documents to a Steelwater Gun Safes representative before any repairs or replacement will be approved. At no time will Steelwater Gun Safes approve a repair that exceeds the original purchase price of the safe. Replacement gun safes will be either the same or a comparable model and will include shipping to the original address of purchase. At no time will Steelwater Gun Safes become liable for the cost of installation and/or removal of a gun safe under warranty or any contents or valuables that may be stored inside the safe.
Lifetime Fire and Burglary Warranty & 1 Year Full Warranty Inclusions
Steelwater Gun Safes reserves the right to make the final judgment to all warranty issues due to the many variables of circumstances that may arise during the damage of the safe including the right to refund the purchase price of a safe to resolve a conflict. This warranty does not cover the damage due to neglect, water damage, tampering, mishandling, or abuse. All warranty issues must be approved by Steelwater Gun Safes before replacing the safe or having repair work done. If a warranty repair is completed prior to obtaining an approval from Steelwater Gun Safes, Steelwater Gun Safes reserves the right to refuse payment to the service provider or reimbursement to the customer. Steelwater Gun Safes is not responsible for any of the contents or valuables that may be stored in the safe at the time damages occur. At no time will Steelwater Gun Safes become liable for the cost of installation and/or removal of a gun safe under warranty or any contents or valuables that may be stored inside the safe. Please note that Steelwater Gun Safes does reserve at right at our discretion to either replace or refund the original purchase price of any safe. Warranties are valid for original buyer and are not transferrable. These warranties are valid inside the continental U.S. only.
An authorized Steelwater Gun Safes representative must approve all claims against Steelwater Gun safes. All repairs must be approved by a Steelwater Gun Safes representative before any warranty repairs can be completed. If a warranty repair is completed prior to obtaining approval from Steelwater Gun Safes, Steelwater Gun Safes does reserves the right to refuse payment to the service provider or reimbursement to the customer for the unauthorized repairs.
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: