- New Custom Door Organizer Kit Included
- New Automatic Interior LED Lighting
- New and Improved (10) 1.5″ Solid Steel Locking Bolts
- New and Improved 60 minute fire proofing at 1875°F
Maximum 16 (8/8) long gun capacity (Average Capacity: 8-10 long guns)
- Exceeds California Department of Justice regulatory standards for residential security containers
- 12 Gauge steel construction
- Composite constructed 4 3/4” thick door which includes (2) layers of fireboard
- Door opening – Height: 53 1/4″ Width: 15 7/8″
- Double layer fireboard in the walls, ceiling, floor, and door jams
- Total of (10) 1.5” diameter solid steel locking bolts, (7) chrome plated active bolts, with an additional (3) inactive bolts on the hinge side for a total of (4) sides of bolt coverage
- Gear driven lock and bolt system for added strength against prying, punching, and drill attacks
- Drill/ballistic resistant hard plate that is 8x’s larger and protects the digital lock, re-locker, gear drive, and linkages
- Internal spring loaded re-locking bolt to secure the safe in case the lock is punched out/removed during a burglary attack
- Semi-gloss textured powder coat black finish with silver pin striping and polished chrome tri-spoke handle
- Heat activated expandable door seal that is designed to seal out smoke and water and expands up to 8 times its thickness in the event of a fire
- (1) Pre-drilled ½” diameter hole for the installation of a dehumidifier (This hole is drilled only through the steel and is located on the back of the safe.)
- (4) Pre-drilled ½” diameter anchor holes that have been reinforced with 1/4″ steel plate for more security when the safe is bolted down
- Fully upholstered grey interior that features a two-section gun rack that can store a maximum of (8) long guns per section and includes (4) adjustable/removable shelves for additional storage options
- (1) Full length shelf – width: 19″ Depth: 7 1/2″
- (3) Small shelves – width: 9″ Depth: 7 1/2″ (These shelves can only be used in the right section of the gun rack.)
- Includes a Free Dry Pack 200 gram silica gel rechargeable dehumidifying box with purchase.
E.M.P. Proof Keypad
Chrome digital keypad with LED backlighting for low light access.
Durable Capacitive touch keypad
(2) Reprogrammable (3-8) digit user codes
External battery compartment
Requires (1) 9-volt alkaline battery
(1) double-bitted emergency bypass key included allowing access to your valuables even in the
event of an EMP attack. The bypass keyway is guarded by a drill resistant hard plate.
Additional emergency bypass keys are available for $14.99 each. (Keys can only be ordered
when the safe is purchased.)
x3 Biometric E.M.P. Proof Keypad Option
Chrome digital keypad with 3 ways of entry
Requires (1) 9-volt alkaline battery
1 Reprogrammable (1-8 digit) numerical code
Program up to 200 fingerprints
Includes 1 double-bitted emergency bypass key (additional bypass keys are available for $14.99
each. (Keys can only be ordered when the safe is purchased)
- Now Includes Automatic Interior LED Lighting
- DOUBLE YOUR L.E.D. LIGHTING
- Want maximum light coverage and maximum brightness? Select the Extreme Lighting option to double the amount of LED lights in your safe.
- Outside Dimensions (HxWxD) : 59” x 22” x 16” (Add 1 3/4” for handle)
- Interior Dimensions (HxWxD) : 55 3/4″ x 19 1/2″ x 12 1/2″
- Usable Interior Dimensions(HxWxD): 55 3/4″ x 19 1/2″ x 10″
- Maximum Long Gun Capacity: 16 (8/8)
- Average Recommended Long Gun Capacity: 8 – 10
- Weight: 380 lbs.
Lifetime Fire and Burglary Warranty
All safes purchased through Steelwater Gun Safes are backed by a Lifetime Warranty against burglary and fire. All safe purchases are required to be properly anchored to the floor in order to qualify for the Lifetime Burglary Warranty. Any safe purchase that is found not to be properly anchored to the floor will not be eligible for the repair or replacement of gun safe under the Lifetime Burglary Warranty. Customers will be required to supply all necessary documents to an authorized Steelwater Gun Safes representative prior to the repair or replacement by the same or comparable model to include shipping to the original address of purchase.
1 Year Full Warranty
All safes purchased through Steelwater Gun Safes are backed by a Full One Year Warranty against all manufacture defects, excluding all electronic components, for a period of one year from date of purchase. All electronic components are warranted for a period of 90 days. Resetting of any combination on a LaGard combination dial must be performed by a qualified licensed locksmith otherwise this warranty will become void. All customers will be required to supply all necessary documents to a Steelwater Gun Safes representative before any repairs or replacement will be approved. At no time will Steelwater Gun Safes approve a repair that exceeds the original purchase price of the safe. Replacement gun safes will be either the same or a comparable model and will include shipping to the original address of purchase. At no time will Steelwater Gun Safes become liable for the cost of installation and/or removal of a gun safe under warranty or any contents or valuables that may be stored inside the safe.
Lifetime Fire and Burglary Warranty & 1 Year Full Warranty Inclusions
Steelwater Gun Safes reserves the right to make the final judgment to all warranty issues due to the many variables of circumstances that may arise during the damage of the safe including the right to refund the purchase price of a safe to resolve a conflict. This warranty does not cover the damage due to neglect, water damage, tampering, mishandling, or abuse. All warranty issues must be approved by Steelwater Gun Safes before replacing the safe or having repair work done. If a warranty repair is completed prior to obtaining an approval from Steelwater Gun Safes, Steelwater Gun Safes reserves the right to refuse payment to the service provider or reimbursement to the customer. Steelwater Gun Safes is not responsible for any of the contents or valuables that may be stored in the safe at the time damages occur. At no time will Steelwater Gun Safes become liable for the cost of installation and/or removal of a gun safe under warranty or any contents or valuables that may be stored inside the safe. Please note that Steelwater Gun Safes does reserve at right at our discretion to either replace or refund the original purchase price of any safe. Warranties are valid for original buyer and are not transferrable. These warranties are valid inside the continental U.S. only.
An authorized Steelwater Gun Safes representative must approve all claims against Steelwater Gun safes. All repairs must be approved by a Steelwater Gun Safes representative before any warranty repairs can be completed. If a warranty repair is completed prior to obtaining approval from Steelwater Gun Safes, Steelwater Gun Safes does reserves the right to refuse payment to the service provider or reimbursement to the customer for the unauthorized repairs.
Overall Customer Rating of 8 Reviews: