The International Fortress TL-30 LW, six-sided composite construction offers a revolutionary new barrier material incorporating a steel and ceramic matrix on all six sides of the safe. The ceramic matrix is anchored by a “Z” bar connection system that makes the inner and outer layers of steel as well as the composite material as one. By using this unique construction, the safe achieves a high degree of burglary protection while being relatively light in weight.
- 4 Shelves
- Door and Body - The door and body are constructed of inner and outer layers of steel electrically welded together incorporating our superior composite material in conjunction with a steel and ceramic matrix to resist all forms of attack.
- Boltwork - The massive 1.5" chrome plated bolts are secured with dual Underwriters Laboratories Group 2M combination locks. Optional high security keylocks (day key) or electronic combination locks can be added. All locks are protected by a relocking system incorporated into the boltwork. The boltwork is further protected by bolt detent system that automatically extends the bolts when the door is closed.
- Fire Protection - Exclusive to the LW Series is an intumescent gasket that expands by 10 times its size to seal the connection between the door and the body to help prevent the transfer of heat to the interior of the safe. The safe has been factory tested and has achieved a 2 hour fire rating.
- Exterior: 29"W x 29"D x 59"H
- Interior: 24"W x 20"D x 55"H
- Cubic Feet: 15.3
- Weight: 2560lbs.