About the Brand
SentrySafe was founded in 1930 and has become a worldwide leader in the provision of safes, especially in the category of Fireproof Safes. It has lead the way in building the first UL classified fire-resistant safe, and has set the standard for fire resistance, lock technology and computer-to-safe connectivity.
The Sentry 0500 Fire Chest is yet another addition to the popular range of Compact yet versatile sentry safes. The multi-faceted security box comes with a key-lock system for daily access while ensuring privacy for the documents and other valuables kept within it. This security box safeguards documents and valuables, like passports, hard drives, wallets and other smaller possessions against fire in your home, office or vehicle. It is ETL verified for ½ hour protection for CDs, DVDs and Flash Drives up to 1,550 degrees. This product is a great value for the investment in protecting critical documents and valuables anytime and every time.
Standard Product Features
- The box is available in black color
- It has a Key lock for complete privacy
- This safe has a ETL Verified 1/2-hour fire protection for CDs, DVDs, USB drives and memory sticks up to 1550°F
- It has a tried and tested UL classified - 1/2-hour fire protection
- The security box comes with a Lifetime after-fire replacement guarantee
- Exterior: 6.1 in x 12.2 in x 10.3 in
- Interior: 3.8 in x 9.7 in x 7.3 in
- Capacity: .2 cu. ft
- Weight: 11lbs
Lifetime after fire replacement
1 year Limited Warranty