Please measure gun safe door’s “inside ledge” – fits gun safe door ledge length 23.75″ to 26.9″.
Maximize your gun cabinet space with this full door organizer. Completely adjustable to hold up to 16 pistols, or any combination of up to 9 rifles and up to 18 pistols.
Easily mounts to inside ledge of gun locker door with included screws. Fits doors 23.75″ – 26.9″ wide.
Extra hooks available. (Items # 6152 small and #6148 large)
1) Position & tape rack onto the top door ledge of safe – as close to the hinges as possible. Use heavy duty tape you trust with your guns.
2) Place pistol hook on the top wire farthest from the hinge.
3) Put an unloaded gun in this hook & be careful it doesn’t fall.
4) While checking to make sure the gun does not hit the safe, slowly close the safe door. Move the position of the gun and the hook until it clears.
5) Place the next pistol hook on the top wire closest to hinge and repeat #4 with the same gun.
NOTE: If gun hits top shelf inside the safe, lower shelf until it clears, or put gun in trigger facing up. Items may need to be moved back on the shelves to allow room for the pistols.
6) When satisfied with the position of the rack, drill through the tape into the top ledge of the safe with an 1/8″ drill bit, making a pilot hole for the mounting screws.
7) Screw the mounting screws through the tape and rack into the safe.
8) Pull off the tape. Rack is now mounted.
9) Continue adjusting pistol hook positions with unloaded pistols to miss interior shelves & stanchions.
10) Bend Pistol Hooks tighter or looser to fit each gun, bend left or right to fit binoculars, jewelry pouches, etc.
NOTE: Due to your safe’s interior layout, rack may not hold all the firearms it is capable or storing. Take out shelves or re-arrange interior to maximize firearm storage.
Always use Trigger Lock, DO NOT USE WITHOUT TRIGGER LOCK
Treat All Firearms as if they were loaded & would fire if the trigger is pulled!
Always use safe gun handling procedures!
Always keep gun pointed in a safe direction!
Always keep your finger off the trigger!
Never keep ammunition in the same location as the handgun!
Always verify the gun is unloaded before storing!
Always keep guns away from children!
Remember, “Your firearm is your responsibility!”
Never assume that a “Hiding” place is a secure storage method!