V-Line's Quick Vault is the perfect “Hiding Place” to secure small valuables and firearms without compromising quick and easy access, or interfering with room décor.
The Quick Vault is designed to install in between the wall studs, the Case mounts flush with the wall’s surface; hang a picture over the Quick Vault for complete concealment. The attached bezel or frame gives a clean finished look hiding the drywall cuts.
The door of the Quick Vault is inset for both flush installation as well as maximum security. An inner steel frame gives added protection to the door guarding against prying attacks.
The push button lock is mechanical offering quick and easy access with no batteries to fail or keys that can fall into the wrong hands. The combination is easy to set and change, with 1081 possible codes.
Felt lining on the walls and back cushion contents. An adjustable felt lined shelf provides additional storage space. The Quick Vault is large enough to comfortably hold wallet, jewelry, and small valuables.
- One adjustable felt lined shelf included. Additional shelves available.
- Five button mechanical lock for quick access with 1081 possible combinations.
- 3/8" thick steel lock block welded to cover guides and adds strength to the lock bolt.
- Prepunched holes for easy installation.
- Lock bolts directly through the inner frame of case to prevent prying.
- Felt lining in back, bottom and sides protects contents.
- Sturdy fabricated steel construction with pry resistant clamshell design.
- Available in textured semi-gloss ivory powder coated finish.
- Foam lined back, top, and bottom.
- Continuous hinge is welded on one end to prevent pin removal.
- Accented with gold tone pinstripe and logo.
This is a California-approved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088 and the regulations issued thereunder.
MADE in the USA
- Outer: 14"H x 12"W x 4"D
- Inner: 13"H x 11 1/4"W x 2 1/4"D
- Outer including frame 17"H x 15"W x 3 1/2"D
- Weight: 23 lbs.
1 year manufacturer warranty