Mesa's MFL series depository safes are designed for protection against robbery as well as internal theft, allowing quick deposits and secure storage for cash and miscellaneous valuables without actual access inside the safe. A necessity in every cash handling business.
- One compartment does not have access to the deposit
- Front loading mail box style Deposit Door
- Anti-Fish Baffle prevents theft through the deposit door
- Battery operated Electronic Lock protected by an internal spring loaded relocking device
- Easily change your personal code in seconds
- Programmable time delay from 1 to 59 minutes
- Four anchor holes provided to secure your safe to the floor
- 1/2" thick solid steel door
- 1" diameter solid steel live locking bolts
- If combinations are entered incorrectly the keypad has a lockout penalty, frustrating the would be burglar
- Heavy duty dead bar prevents door removal during a forced entry attempt
- Exterior: 30 3/4"W x 21"D x 27 1/4"H
- Left Interior: 15 3/4"W x 18"D x 16 1/8"H
- Right Interior: 14 1/2"W x 18"D x 27"H
- Cubic Feet: 6.7
- Weight: 255 lbs.
If you are the original Owner of a Mesa Safe Burglary /Fire Gun Safe/Constitution Series Safe that suffers damage due to theft or fire, Mesa Safe will replace the safe with absolutely no product cost to you. You must provide Mesa Safe with a properly filed police and or fire department report, within 30 days of incident. We will either repair or replace (at our option) with a current production model of comparable value. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY REMOVAL CHARGES AND FOR ANY SHIPPING CHARGES. Under no circumstances will Mesa Safe be held liable for contents of said Safe(s). Proof of purchase or notarized document stating you are in fact the true original owner of the safe is required. This Limited Lifetime warranty is non-transferable. For additional assistance, please contact us. Mesa Safe provides world class customer service and stands behind each of our products 100%.