The USPS approved Package Master delivers unrivaled security and protection against mail identity theft, package theft and vandalism. The innovative Package Master accepts small packages and parcels but its patent-pending "Mail Shield" technology prevents fishing. Virtually impenetrable, it features a commercial grade 7-pin brass core tube lock and a patented anti-pry latch to prevent leveraged entry. Constructed of 12 and 14 gauge powder-coated galvanized steel, and with the revolutionary patented Fast Trak Mounting system, homeowners can install the Package Master in just minutes. Everything is included for your convenience - 3 keys, reflective house numbers, drill bit and mounting hardware.
- USPS Postmaster Approved
- Locking access door with commercial grade high security 12 disc wafer lock deters drilling and picking
- Innovative extra-large capacity baffle door accepts mail bundles and packages allowing for true security to prevent phishing
- Patented anti-pry latch locking mechanism featuring a chrome-alloy tempered steel hook cam
- Patented Mail Shield technology prevents fishing
- Patented Fast-Trak mounting plate for quick installation
- Powder coated and constructed of welded 12- and 14-gauge electro-galvanized steel to withstand weather, impact, and vandalism
- Stainless steel hinges for ease of use and longevity
- Includes vandal-resistant flag, 3 laser cut keys and reflective house numbers
- 12"W x 21.5"D x 16.5"H
- Weight: 53 lbs.
Limited Lifetime Warranty