Presidential Series 25
Security and Fire Level 8
The Presidential Liberty Safe stands alone. It contains an array of security and fire protection features built into a 7 gauge steel body. Wrapped in a classic Liberty exterior - featuring hand applied beveled edge finishes and a 5-point ship's wheel handle - this Liberty home safe offers your home an unprecedented level of safety to help guard what you value most.
Enjoy a 2.5 hour fire rating from a safe that features more fireboard than any competitor on the market. We work hard building your Presidential Liberty Safe to ensure that it can stand up to even the mightiest blazes. Each safe is finished with a Palusol™ heat activated fire seal, so we can promise you a safe that provides the fire protection you need.
Presidential Safes come in three sizes, so you can safeguard your collections of documents, firearms, jewelry, and more. Choose from our Liberty home safes and find the right fit for your home.
Our patented 4-in-1 Flex™ interior gives you 4 interiors in 1 safe. Using our flex gun-slot covers and adjustable shelving, you can arrange your safe in any of these 4 configurations:
- Executive: This all-shelving setup is perfect for those who have a lot of valuables to store, and no long guns.
- Sportsman: This setup is designed for those of you with long guns to store. It gives you long gun storage on one side, shelving on the other, with two shelves across the top.
- EZ-Access: This interior setup is perfect for long gun owners who access their firearms frequently. This gun shelf is the easiest way to access all of your long guns and still gives you one side of shelf storage, along with the top shelves.
- Collector: If you have a large long-gun collection, you can arrange both sides of your safe for firearm storage. This setup utilizes both the EZ Access and Sportsman gun racks, with two shelves on top for other valuables.
- 2.5 hours of certified fire protection at 1200º F
- Palusol heat-activated door seal expands to protect against smoke and heat
STYLE & FUNCTION
- UL listed safe body
- Premium, UL listed Sargent and Greenleaf mechanical lock (electronic lock also available)
- Massive, ultra-strong composite door Upgraded ball-bearing hardplate to protect the lock from drill attacks
- Dual relocker locks the safe down in the event of attempted brute force entry
- Liberty’s exclusive, ultra-strong locking bars protect against pry attacks
- Slip-clutch mechanism protects against forced entry
- Liberty’s upgraded GX-480 Monster Mech™ locking mechanism
- California DOJ-approved firearm safety device
- Premium door storage panel
- Available in textured, marble, and gloss colors
- 5-spoke Suretight handle available in multiple finishes
- Fully upholstered, top-of-the-line 4-in-1 Flex™ adjustable interior
- Automatic on/off interior lighting
- Available with stylish woodgrain vinyl shelves
- Factory-installed premium door storage panel
- Deluxe electrical outlet kit
- Factory Installed Clearview automatic motion sensing on/off lighting system
- Velvet-lined jewelry drawer
- PEET Air-circulating dehumidifier
LIBERTY SAFE AND SECURITY PRODUCTS’ LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Limited Lifetime Warranty: Liberty Safe and Security Products, Inc. (Liberty) is proud of the workmanship of the product you have just purchased. Liberty warrants that each new safe will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original purchaser. If there is a defect in either materials or workmanship during your lifetime, we will repair or replace your safe at no cost to purchaser. Liberty will also repair or replace at no cost to the warranted party, any warranted safe that is damaged during a fire, break-in or break-in attempt during the lifetime of the original purchaser if the homeowner’s insurance policy will not cover the damage. The lifetime warranty does not include the lock or painted surface.
Lock and Painted Surface Warranty: Locks and painted surfaces are warranted to be free fromdefects in workmanship and materials for a period of five years from the date of purchase.
Electrical Items Warranty: Light fixtures, transformers, cords, and light switches are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase.
Liberty’s obligation under the Limited Lifetime Warranty is limited to the repair (including labor) or replacement of any product that proves to be defective or damaged during a fire, break-in or break-in attempt, with a product of like size and type. Claims shall be made under this warranty by calling 800-247-5625 or writing to Liberty Safe and Security Products, 1199 West Utah Avenue, Payson, Utah 84651. Any claims made for fire, break-in or break-in attempts must be accompanied by a copy of your homeowners insurance statement of coverage, and a report made by the police. A claim must be made within six months of the break-in. Liberty takes seriously its obligation to stand behind its product with this warranty as long as the safe is properly installed and cared for as instructed in the Owner’s Use and Care Manual. The warranty does not apply to safes or parts that have been misused, neglected or subjected to unusual or extreme conditions and/or environments, or to unreasonable wear and tear.
Limitation of Remedies: In no case shall Liberty be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages based upon breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence, strict tort, or any other legal theory. Such damages include, but are not limited to, loss of profits, loss of savings or revenue, loss of the contents of the safe or vault door, loss of use of the safe or vault door, or any associated equipment, cost of capital, cost of any substitute equipment, facilities or services, downtime, the claims of third parties including customers, and injury to property. Changing or modifying the safe in ways that affect its intended use will void this warranty. As a special service to you, the limited lifetime warranty can be transferred to subsequent purchasers or owners with the prior written consent from Liberty. Simply contact our Customer service team with your request. Liberty reserves the right to deny a request or transfer for any reason.
Warranty Registration Card: The attached registration card showing the serial number of the product and original purchaser information must be mailed to Liberty within thirty (30) days of purchase to validate this warranty. Online registration must also be completed within (30) days of purchase. Failure to register the product shall void any warranty.
No Other Warranties: This agreement is understood to be the complete and exclusive agreement between the parties, superseding all prior agreements, oral or written, and all other communications between the parties relating to the subject matter of this agreement. No employee of Liberty or any other party is authorized to make any warranty in addition to those made in this agreement.
THIS WARRANTY PERTAINS ONLY TO THE LIBERTY SAFE ITSELF, AND DOES NOT EXTEND TO THE CONTENTS OF THE SAFE. FOR OPTIMAL SECURITY AND PROTECTION, SAFES SHOULD BE BOLTED TO THE FLOOR. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR USE & CARE MANUAL FOR DETAILS ON ANCHORING YOUR SAFE TO THE FLOOR.
Disclaimer of Warranty:
THE ABOVE WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WHICH EXTENDS BEYOND THE WARRANTY SPECIFIED ABOVE, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL THIS WARRANTY BE DEEMED TO COVER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND.
Venue and Choice of Law: Any claims arising from this limited warranty shall be resolved in the State of Utah and Utah law will apply to any dispute.