Liberty National Security Magnum 50
World Class Style and Security
The National Magnum 50 is the only high-quality home gun safe that has all of the security features you require and deserve. This safe is great for optimum long gun storage, securing your belongings, and accenting the elegance of your home.
Our first objective with the Magnum safes is to offer the highest level of security and protection. These safes contain UL-listed security features and 2.5 hours of certified fire protection because of this. Attempts at burglary, fires, or other disasters notwithstanding, we want you to be able to rest easy knowing that your assets are secured.
Though, we care about more than just safety. At Liberty Safe, style is a priority. We want to make sure you have a gun safe that you want to exhibit in your home. Therefore, we provide a variety of online safe customization options so that you can order the safe that will precisely match the interior of your home. These options range from a wide range of color possibilities to the type of lock to the appearance of the hardware. The Old West-inspired scrolling and 5-point handle on the front of the safe round out the set and offer even more flair.
Our patented 4-in-1 Flex™ interior shelving allows the customizations to continue with the functionality of your safe. These adjustable shelves allow you to configure your safe into one of the four options (which you can also change at any time):
- Executive: Looking for an all-shelving setup for maximum valuable storage? The Executive is ideal for homes or businesses where you need to store many documents, tech, jewelry, sentimentals, or other valuables.
- Sportsman: If you need to store several long guns and your additional valuables, the Sportsman is a great option. It has our flex gun slot covers on one side to store your long guns with a column of shelving on the other side for valuable storage, plus two shelves along the stop.
- EZ-Access: Gain “EZ-Access” to your long guns with this storage setup. The gun rack in this configuration allows you to easily access your long guns when you need them and also has one side of shelving with two shelves across the top.
- Collector: The Collector is ideal for maximum long gun storage. You get the gun racks from both the Sportsman and EZ-Access to be able to store up to 39 long guns and two shelves across the top for additional valuable storage.
- 2 ½ hours of certified fire protection at 1200º F
- Palusol heat-activated door seal expands to protect against smoke and heat
STYLE & FUNCTION
- UL listed safe body
- Premium, UL listed Sargent and Greenleaf mechanical lock (electronic lock also available)
- Heavy duty composite door with 1/4” inner steel plate
- Ball-bearing hardplate to protect the lock from drill attacks
- Triple relockers lock the safe down in the event of attempted brute force entry
- Liberty’s exclusive, ultra-strong locking bars protect against pry attacks
- Slip-clutch mechanism protects against forced entry
- Liberty’s upgraded GX-540 Monster Mech™ locking mechanism
- Gear-drive offset handle
- California DOJ-approved firearm safety device
- Premium door storage panel
- Available in textured, marble, and gloss colors
- 5-spoke Suretight handle available in multiple finishes
- Fully upholstered, top-of-the-line 4-in-1 Flex™ adjustable interior
- Automatic on/off motion sensing interior lighting
- Available with stylish woodgrain vinyl shelves
- Factory-installed premium door storage panel
- Deluxe electrical outlet kit
- Factory installed Clearview automatic on/off lighting system
- Velvet-lined jewelry drawer
- PEET Air-circulating dehumidifier
- Exterior: 72.5" x 42.25" x 27.75"
- Interior: 65" x 36" x 16.5"
- Interior Cubic Ft: 24.8
- Weight: 1585 lbs.
MEASUREMENTS: Measurements and dimensions are + or - 1/8" to all measurements for manufacturing variances.
DIMENSIONS: Dimensions listed are for the safe footprint and are rounded up to the nearest quarter inch. To be sure the safe will fit in your space, add ¼” to the depth for the outlet kit, 1.5” for a plug, and 3” for the handle.
GUN COUNT: Gun capacity may vary depending upon size of guns and scopes.
Liberty reserves the right to change or update product specifications, colors and model sizes at anytime.
Made in the U.S.A. from U.S. and Global Parts.
LIBERTY SAFE AND SECURITY PRODUCTS’ LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Limited Lifetime Warranty: Liberty Safe and Security Products, Inc. (Liberty) is proud of the workmanship of the product you have just purchased. Liberty warrants that each new safe will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original purchaser. If there is a defect in either materials or workmanship during your lifetime, we will repair or replace your safe at no cost to purchaser. Liberty will also repair or replace at no cost to the warranted party, any warranted safe that is damaged during a fire, break-in or break-in attempt during the lifetime of the original purchaser if the homeowner’s insurance policy will not cover the damage. The lifetime warranty does not include the lock or painted surface.
Lock and Painted Surface Warranty: Locks and painted surfaces are warranted to be free fromdefects in workmanship and materials for a period of five years from the date of purchase.
Electrical Items Warranty: Light fixtures, transformers, cords, and light switches are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase.
Liberty’s obligation under the Limited Lifetime Warranty is limited to the repair (including labor) or replacement of any product that proves to be defective or damaged during a fire, break-in or break-in attempt, with a product of like size and type. Claims shall be made under this warranty by calling 800-247-5625 or writing to Liberty Safe and Security Products, 1199 West Utah Avenue, Payson, Utah 84651. Any claims made for fire, break-in or break-in attempts must be accompanied by a copy of your homeowners insurance statement of coverage, and a report made by the police. A claim must be made within six months of the break-in. Liberty takes seriously its obligation to stand behind its product with this warranty as long as the safe is properly installed and cared for as instructed in the Owner’s Use and Care Manual. The warranty does not apply to safes or parts that have been misused, neglected or subjected to unusual or extreme conditions and/or environments, or to unreasonable wear and tear.
Limitation of Remedies: In no case shall Liberty be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages based upon breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence, strict tort, or any other legal theory. Such damages include, but are not limited to, loss of profits, loss of savings or revenue, loss of the contents of the safe or vault door, loss of use of the safe or vault door, or any associated equipment, cost of capital, cost of any substitute equipment, facilities or services, downtime, the claims of third parties including customers, and injury to property. Changing or modifying the safe in ways that affect its intended use will void this warranty. As a special service to you, the limited lifetime warranty can be transferred to subsequent purchasers or owners with the prior written consent from Liberty. Simply contact our Customer service team with your request. Liberty reserves the right to deny a request or transfer for any reason.
Warranty Registration Card: The attached registration card showing the serial number of the product and original purchaser information must be mailed to Liberty within thirty (30) days of purchase to validate this warranty. Online registration must also be completed within (30) days of purchase. Failure to register the product shall void any warranty.
No Other Warranties: This agreement is understood to be the complete and exclusive agreement between the parties, superseding all prior agreements, oral or written, and all other communications between the parties relating to the subject matter of this agreement. No employee of Liberty or any other party is authorized to make any warranty in addition to those made in this agreement.
THIS WARRANTY PERTAINS ONLY TO THE LIBERTY SAFE ITSELF, AND DOES NOT EXTEND TO THE CONTENTS OF THE SAFE. FOR OPTIMAL SECURITY AND PROTECTION, SAFES SHOULD BE BOLTED TO THE FLOOR. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR USE & CARE MANUAL FOR DETAILS ON ANCHORING YOUR SAFE TO THE FLOOR.
Disclaimer of Warranty:
THE ABOVE WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WHICH EXTENDS BEYOND THE WARRANTY SPECIFIED ABOVE, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL THIS WARRANTY BE DEEMED TO COVER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND.
Venue and Choice of Law: Any claims arising from this limited warranty shall be resolved in the State of Utah and Utah law will apply to any dispute.