Liberty National Security Magnum 40
World Class Style and Security
The National Magnum 40 offers all the features you would want in a home gun safe, including lots of storage for guns and extra style. This time-tested American design is perfect for storing long guns, safeguarding important papers and other valuables, and providing your family with the security you expect from a high-quality gun safe.
Our National Magnum line's key security features include protection against drill and pry attacks, UL-listed safe body and mechanical lock, 2.5 hours of certified fire protection, PalusolTM heat-activated door seal, and much more. We take care to give the safety and security you require since it is vital to us.
Beyond the best security features a safe can offer, you also get a style that will complement your home. From a myriad of exterior and interior finish selections to the Old West-style scrolling, this piece will enhance your home’s interior and become a fun topic of conversation.
The customizations don’t stop there–with our National Magnum safes you get our patented 4-in-1 Flex™ interior shelving solution. These adjustable shelves allow you to arrange your interior shelves into any of the following four configurations:
- Executive: The all-shelving setup of this option allows you to have the maximum storage for valuables like documents, tech, sentimentals, jewelry, and more. Because it doesn’t have a place for a gun rack though, it won’t fit long guns.
- Sportsman: The Sportsman is ideal for those who need long gun storage and additional storage for valuables. On one side, you get our flex gun rack to store long guns and the other side is all shelves. Plus, you get two additional shelves across the top.
- EZ-Access: For “EZ-Access” to your long guns, this shelving configuration is the ideal choice. You get our EZ-Access gun rack on one side with shelving on the other, plus two shelves across the top.
- Collector: Maximize your long gun storage with the Collector configuration. This provides you with the gun racks from the Sportsman and EZ-Access and provides two additional shelves across the top for extra valuable storage.
- 2 ½ hours of certified fire protection at 1200º F
- Palusol heat-activated door seal expands to protect against smoke and heat
STYLE & FUNCTION
- UL listed safe body
- Premium, UL listed Sargent and Greenleaf mechanical lock (electronic lock also available)
- Heavy duty composite door with 1/4” inner steel plate
- Ball-bearing hardplate to protect the lock from drill attacks
- Triple relockers lock the safe down in the event of attempted brute force entry
- Liberty’s exclusive, ultra-strong locking bars protect against pry attacks
- Slip-clutch mechanism protects against forced entry
- Liberty’s upgraded GX-540 Monster Mech™ locking mechanism
- Gear-drive offset handle
- California DOJ-approved firearm safety device
- Premium door storage panel
- Available in textured, marble, and gloss colors
- 5-spoke Suretight handle available in multiple finishes
- Fully upholstered, top-of-the-line 4-in-1 Flex™ adjustable interior
- Automatic on/off motion sensing interior lighting
- Available with stylish woodgrain vinyl shelves
- Factory-installed premium door storage panel
- Deluxe electrical outlet kit
- Factory installed Clearview automatic on/off lighting system
- Velvet-lined jewelry drawer
- PEET Air-circulating dehumidifier
- Exterior Dimensions: 66.5" x 36.25" x 27.75"
- Interior Dimensions: 59" x 29.5" x 16.5"
- Weight: 1,333 lbs.
- Interior Cubic Feet: 18.7
MEASUREMENTS: Measurements and dimensions are + or - 1/8" to all measurements for manufacturing variances.
DIMENSIONS: Dimensions listed are for the safe footprint and are rounded up to the nearest quarter inch. To be sure the safe will fit in your space, add ¼” to the depth for the outlet kit, 1.5” for a plug, and 3” for the handle.
GUN COUNT: Gun capacity may vary depending upon size of guns and scopes.
Liberty reserves the right to change or update product specifications, colors and model sizes at anytime.
Made in the U.S.A. from U.S. and Global Parts.
LIBERTY SAFE AND SECURITY PRODUCTS’ LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Limited Lifetime Warranty: Liberty Safe and Security Products, Inc. (Liberty) is proud of the workmanship of the product you have just purchased. Liberty warrants that each new safe will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original purchaser. If there is a defect in either materials or workmanship during your lifetime, we will repair or replace your safe at no cost to purchaser. Liberty will also repair or replace at no cost to the warranted party, any warranted safe that is damaged during a fire, break-in or break-in attempt during the lifetime of the original purchaser if the homeowner’s insurance policy will not cover the damage. The lifetime warranty does not include the lock or painted surface.
Lock and Painted Surface Warranty: Locks and painted surfaces are warranted to be free fromdefects in workmanship and materials for a period of five years from the date of purchase.
Electrical Items Warranty: Light fixtures, transformers, cords, and light switches are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase.
Liberty’s obligation under the Limited Lifetime Warranty is limited to the repair (including labor) or replacement of any product that proves to be defective or damaged during a fire, break-in or break-in attempt, with a product of like size and type. Claims shall be made under this warranty by calling 800-247-5625 or writing to Liberty Safe and Security Products, 1199 West Utah Avenue, Payson, Utah 84651. Any claims made for fire, break-in or break-in attempts must be accompanied by a copy of your homeowners insurance statement of coverage, and a report made by the police. A claim must be made within six months of the break-in. Liberty takes seriously its obligation to stand behind its product with this warranty as long as the safe is properly installed and cared for as instructed in the Owner’s Use and Care Manual. The warranty does not apply to safes or parts that have been misused, neglected or subjected to unusual or extreme conditions and/or environments, or to unreasonable wear and tear.
Limitation of Remedies: In no case shall Liberty be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages based upon breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence, strict tort, or any other legal theory. Such damages include, but are not limited to, loss of profits, loss of savings or revenue, loss of the contents of the safe or vault door, loss of use of the safe or vault door, or any associated equipment, cost of capital, cost of any substitute equipment, facilities or services, downtime, the claims of third parties including customers, and injury to property. Changing or modifying the safe in ways that affect its intended use will void this warranty. As a special service to you, the limited lifetime warranty can be transferred to subsequent purchasers or owners with the prior written consent from Liberty. Simply contact our Customer service team with your request. Liberty reserves the right to deny a request or transfer for any reason.
Warranty Registration Card: The attached registration card showing the serial number of the product and original purchaser information must be mailed to Liberty within thirty (30) days of purchase to validate this warranty. Online registration must also be completed within (30) days of purchase. Failure to register the product shall void any warranty.
No Other Warranties: This agreement is understood to be the complete and exclusive agreement between the parties, superseding all prior agreements, oral or written, and all other communications between the parties relating to the subject matter of this agreement. No employee of Liberty or any other party is authorized to make any warranty in addition to those made in this agreement.
THIS WARRANTY PERTAINS ONLY TO THE LIBERTY SAFE ITSELF, AND DOES NOT EXTEND TO THE CONTENTS OF THE SAFE. FOR OPTIMAL SECURITY AND PROTECTION, SAFES SHOULD BE BOLTED TO THE FLOOR. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR USE & CARE MANUAL FOR DETAILS ON ANCHORING YOUR SAFE TO THE FLOOR.
Disclaimer of Warranty:
THE ABOVE WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WHICH EXTENDS BEYOND THE WARRANTY SPECIFIED ABOVE, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL THIS WARRANTY BE DEEMED TO COVER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND.
Venue and Choice of Law: Any claims arising from this limited warranty shall be resolved in the State of Utah and Utah law will apply to any dispute.