Liberty National Security Magnum 25
World Class Style and Security
The Liberty Safe National Magnum 25 provides the ideal piece of American culture for your house while being unsurpassed in terms of style and top-notch protection. With a home gun safe that complements the distinctive design of your house, Liberty Safe aims to provide your family with the comfort and security they deserve.
The most effective fire safety features are found in our National Magnum series. Your firearms and other valuables won't be harmed by heat or smoke thanks to a PalusolTM heat-activated door and 2.5 hours of certified fire protection. The body of the UL-listed safe is crammed with security mechanisms to shield your belongings from drill and pry attempts.
Our National Magnum 25 gun safe not only offers the best defense against intruders and disasters, but it also adds to the aesthetic appeal of your house. You can choose from a wide range of interior and exterior color schemes as well as the external finish for this safe to ensure that it matches the interior of your house. We'll make sure you receive precisely what you want.
The customizations continue with our patented 4-in-1 Flex™ interior shelving. This feature allows you to adjust your interior shelves into four different layouts. And if your needs change later down the road, you can adjust your shelves to a layout that is better suited for you. These layouts include:
- Executive: The Executive option is an all-shelving configuration that is perfect for storing a lot of valuables such as documents, jewelry, tech, small guns, and other sentimentals. However, this option won’t fit long guns.
- Sportsman: The Sportsman is a great option for a safe with long gun storage. It provides you with one side using our flex gun rack to store your long guns and another side of shelving, with two shelves along the top for additional storage of valuables.
- EZ-Access: The EZ-Access configuration is a good option for those who require frequent access to their long guns. It has a gun rack on one side that allows you to easily access your long guns, with storage shelves on the other side and across the top.
- Collector: The Collector is ideal for long gun connoisseurs who need maximum safe storage for long guns. This option gives you the gun racks from both the Sportsman and EZ-Access, with two additional shelves across the top for storing other valuables.
- 2 ½ hours of certified fire protection at 1200º F
- Palusol heat-activated door seal expands to protect against smoke and heat
- UL listed safe body
- Premium, UL listed Sargent and Greenleaf mechanical lock (electronic lock also available)
- Heavy duty composite door with 1/4” inner steel plate
- Ball-bearing hardplate to protect the lock from drill attacks
- Triple relockers lock the safe down in the event of attempted brute force entry
- Liberty’s exclusive, ultra-strong locking bars protect against pry attacks
- Slip-clutch mechanism protects against forced entry
- Liberty’s upgraded GX-540 Monster Mech™ locking mechanism
- Gear-drive offset handle
- California DOJ-approved firearm safety device
STYLE & FUNCTION
- Premium door storage panel
- Available in textured, marble, and gloss colors
- 5-spoke Suretight handle available in multiple finishes
- Fully upholstered, top-of-the-line 4-in-1 Flex™ adjustable interior
- Automatic on/off motion sensing interior lighting
- Available with stylish woodgrain vinyl shelves
- Factory-installed premium door storage panel
- Deluxe electrical outlet kit
- Factory installed Clearview automatic on/off lighting system
- Velvet-lined jewelry drawer
- PEET Air-circulating dehumidifier
- Exterior Dimensions: 60.5" x 30.25" x 24.75"
- Interior Dimensions: 53" x 23.5" x 14"
- Weight: 1,021 lbs.
- Interior Cubic Feet: 11.2
MEASUREMENTS: Measurements and dimensions are + or - 1/8" to all measurements for manufacturing variances.
DIMENSIONS: Dimensions listed are for the safe footprint and are rounded up to the nearest quarter inch. To be sure the safe will fit in your space, add ¼” to the depth for the outlet kit, 1.5” for a plug, and 3” for the handle.
GUN COUNT: Gun capacity may vary depending upon size of guns and scopes.
Liberty reserves the right to change or update product specifications, colors and model sizes at anytime.
Made in the U.S.A. from U.S. and Global Parts.
LIBERTY SAFE AND SECURITY PRODUCTS’ LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Limited Lifetime Warranty: Liberty Safe and Security Products, Inc. (Liberty) is proud of the workmanship of the product you have just purchased. Liberty warrants that each new safe will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original purchaser. If there is a defect in either materials or workmanship during your lifetime, we will repair or replace your safe at no cost to purchaser. Liberty will also repair or replace at no cost to the warranted party, any warranted safe that is damaged during a fire, break-in or break-in attempt during the lifetime of the original purchaser if the homeowner’s insurance policy will not cover the damage. The lifetime warranty does not include the lock or painted surface.
Lock and Painted Surface Warranty: Locks and painted surfaces are warranted to be free fromdefects in workmanship and materials for a period of five years from the date of purchase.
Electrical Items Warranty: Light fixtures, transformers, cords, and light switches are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase.
Liberty’s obligation under the Limited Lifetime Warranty is limited to the repair (including labor) or replacement of any product that proves to be defective or damaged during a fire, break-in or break-in attempt, with a product of like size and type. Claims shall be made under this warranty by calling 800-247-5625 or writing to Liberty Safe and Security Products, 1199 West Utah Avenue, Payson, Utah 84651. Any claims made for fire, break-in or break-in attempts must be accompanied by a copy of your homeowners insurance statement of coverage, and a report made by the police. A claim must be made within six months of the break-in. Liberty takes seriously its obligation to stand behind its product with this warranty as long as the safe is properly installed and cared for as instructed in the Owner’s Use and Care Manual. The warranty does not apply to safes or parts that have been misused, neglected or subjected to unusual or extreme conditions and/or environments, or to unreasonable wear and tear.
Limitation of Remedies: In no case shall Liberty be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages based upon breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence, strict tort, or any other legal theory. Such damages include, but are not limited to, loss of profits, loss of savings or revenue, loss of the contents of the safe or vault door, loss of use of the safe or vault door, or any associated equipment, cost of capital, cost of any substitute equipment, facilities or services, downtime, the claims of third parties including customers, and injury to property. Changing or modifying the safe in ways that affect its intended use will void this warranty. As a special service to you, the limited lifetime warranty can be transferred to subsequent purchasers or owners with the prior written consent from Liberty. Simply contact our Customer service team with your request. Liberty reserves the right to deny a request or transfer for any reason.
Warranty Registration Card: The attached registration card showing the serial number of the product and original purchaser information must be mailed to Liberty within thirty (30) days of purchase to validate this warranty. Online registration must also be completed within (30) days of purchase. Failure to register the product shall void any warranty.
No Other Warranties: This agreement is understood to be the complete and exclusive agreement between the parties, superseding all prior agreements, oral or written, and all other communications between the parties relating to the subject matter of this agreement. No employee of Liberty or any other party is authorized to make any warranty in addition to those made in this agreement.
THIS WARRANTY PERTAINS ONLY TO THE LIBERTY SAFE ITSELF, AND DOES NOT EXTEND TO THE CONTENTS OF THE SAFE. FOR OPTIMAL SECURITY AND PROTECTION, SAFES SHOULD BE BOLTED TO THE FLOOR. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR USE & CARE MANUAL FOR DETAILS ON ANCHORING YOUR SAFE TO THE FLOOR.
Disclaimer of Warranty:
THE ABOVE WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WHICH EXTENDS BEYOND THE WARRANTY SPECIFIED ABOVE, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL THIS WARRANTY BE DEEMED TO COVER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND.
Venue and Choice of Law: Any claims arising from this limited warranty shall be resolved in the State of Utah and Utah law will apply to any dispute.