The Lincoln 25 is a very high-end safe that fits up to 27 long firearms in a practical size. Get level 7 security features, such as a thicker UL-listed safe body, thicker locking bars, an upgraded drill-resistant ball-bearing hardplate, dual relockers, a 5-spoke handle with slip-clutch mechanism, and 2 hours of fire protection at 1200°F, when you choose from a variety of gloss, marble, or textured finishes.
When you demand premium features and security but don’t need a huge safe, the Lincoln 25 is a winner. With room in its 4-in-1 Flex™ configurable interior for up to 27 long guns (plus space for handguns and smaller valuables), this safe is loaded with high-end touches including a factory-installed deluxe door storage panel, 5-spoke Suretight handle, UL-listed Sargent and Greenleaf mechanical dial--or select our UL-listed SecuRam backlit electronic lock--available in chrome, black chrome, and brass finishes, deluxe electrical kit with multiple outlets, factory-installed Clearview lighting system, velvet-lined jewelry drawer, and 12” dry rod dehumidifier.
To completely complement the decor of your home, you can order your heirloom-quality Lincoln 25 in a variety of glosses, marble, or textured treatments. The upgraded DX-90 Monster MechTM locking mechanism, a slip-clutch mechanism to prevent excessive force through the handle, a dual relocking mechanism, a drill-resistant ball-bearing hard plate to protect the lock from drill attacks, thicker locking bars, and a full 2 hours of fire protection at 1200°F are just a few of the level 7 security features found on Liberty's Lincoln safes.
Our patented 4-in-1 Flex™ interior gives you the ability to customize the shelving to your individual needs. Using our flex gun-slot covers and adjustable panels, you can arrange your safe in any of these 4 configurations:
- Executive: This setup is perfect for those who don’t need to secure any long guns, with plenty of shelving for handguns, documents, hard drive backups, and other valuables.
- Sportsman: This interior configuration is designed for people with multiple long guns to secure in addition to handguns, documents, and smaller valuables. It gives you lots of long gun storage on one side with shelving on the other, and a large shelf across the top for longer items or documents.
- EZ-Access: This interior setup is perfect for people who access their favorite long guns often and prioritize easy removal and replacement of their prized rifles and shotguns. With a more open style of storage on one side and adjustable shelving on the other, you have a versatile interior that’s perfect for those with valuables of multiple shapes and sizes.
- Collector: If you have a large long-gun collection, you can arrange both sides of your safe for maximum available storage of your rifles, muskets, and shotguns. This setup utilizes both the EZ-Access and Sportsman-type gun racks in the bottom portion of the safe, while still allowing other items to be stored on the large top shelf.
- 2 hours of certified fire protection at 1200º F
- Palusol heat-activated door seal expands to protect against smoke and heat
- UL listed safe body
- UL listed Sargent and Greenleaf mechanical lock (electronic lock also available)
- Upgraded ball-bearing hardplate to protect the lock from drill attacks
- Dual relocker locks the safe down in the event of attempted brute force entry
- Liberty’s exclusive, ultra-strong locking bars protect against pry attacks
- Slip-clutch mechanism protects against forced entry
- Liberty’s upgraded DX-90 Monster Mech™ locking mechanism
- California DOJ-approved firearm safety device
STYLE & FUNCTION
- Premium door storage panel Available in textured, marble, and gloss colors
- 5-spoke Suretight handle available in multiple finishes
- Fully upholstered, 4-in-1 Flex™ adjustable interior
- Available in both our modern and traditional styles
- Factory-installed premium door storage panel
- Deluxe electrical outlet kit
- Installed Clearview lighting system
- Velvet-lined jewelry drawer 12” dry rod dehumidifier
|External Dimensions||60 ½”H x 30”W x 24”D (Add 3” to D for Handle)|
|Ext. Cubic Feet||25.7 cu ft|
|Internal Dimensions||55”H x 25”W x 16”D|
|Int. Cubic Feet||13.1 cu ft|
|Fire Rating||110 Minutes at 1200° F|
|Burglary Rating||UL RSC Rating (Exceeds CA DOJ Rating)|
|Gun Capacity||27 Long Guns|
MEASUREMENTS: Measurements and dimensions are + or - 1/8" to all measurements for manufacturing variances.
DIMENSIONS: Dimensions listed are for the safe footprint and are rounded up to the nearest quarter inch. To be sure the safe will fit in your space, add ¼” to the depth for the outlet kit, 1.5” for a plug, and 3” for the handle.
GUN COUNT: Gun capacity may vary depending upon size of guns and scopes.
Liberty reserves the right to change or update product specifications, colors and model sizes at anytime.
Made in the U.S.A. from U.S. and Global Parts.
LIBERTY SAFE AND SECURITY PRODUCTS’ LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Limited Lifetime Warranty: Liberty Safe and Security Products, Inc. (Liberty) is proud of the workmanship of the product you have just purchased. Liberty warrants that each new safe will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original purchaser. If there is a defect in either materials or workmanship during your lifetime, we will repair or replace your safe at no cost to purchaser. Liberty will also repair or replace at no cost to the warranted party, any warranted safe that is damaged during a fire, break-in or break-in attempt during the lifetime of the original purchaser if the homeowner’s insurance policy will not cover the damage. The lifetime warranty does not include the lock or painted surface.
Lock and Painted Surface Warranty: Locks and painted surfaces are warranted to be free fromdefects in workmanship and materials for a period of five years from the date of purchase.
Electrical Items Warranty: Light fixtures, transformers, cords, and light switches are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase.
Liberty’s obligation under the Limited Lifetime Warranty is limited to the repair (including labor) or replacement of any product that proves to be defective or damaged during a fire, break-in or break-in attempt, with a product of like size and type. Claims shall be made under this warranty by calling 800-247-5625 or writing to Liberty Safe and Security Products, 1199 West Utah Avenue, Payson, Utah 84651. Any claims made for fire, break-in or break-in attempts must be accompanied by a copy of your homeowners insurance statement of coverage, and a report made by the police. A claim must be made within six months of the break-in. Liberty takes seriously its obligation to stand behind its product with this warranty as long as the safe is properly installed and cared for as instructed in the Owner’s Use and Care Manual. The warranty does not apply to safes or parts that have been misused, neglected or subjected to unusual or extreme conditions and/or environments, or to unreasonable wear and tear.
Limitation of Remedies: In no case shall Liberty be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages based upon breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence, strict tort, or any other legal theory. Such damages include, but are not limited to, loss of profits, loss of savings or revenue, loss of the contents of the safe or vault door, loss of use of the safe or vault door, or any associated equipment, cost of capital, cost of any substitute equipment, facilities or services, downtime, the claims of third parties including customers, and injury to property. Changing or modifying the safe in ways that affect its intended use will void this warranty. As a special service to you, the limited lifetime warranty can be transferred to subsequent purchasers or owners with the prior written consent from Liberty. Simply contact our Customer service team with your request. Liberty reserves the right to deny a request or transfer for any reason.
Warranty Registration Card: The attached registration card showing the serial number of the product and original purchaser information must be mailed to Liberty within thirty (30) days of purchase to validate this warranty. Online registration must also be completed within (30) days of purchase. Failure to register the product shall void any warranty.
No Other Warranties: This agreement is understood to be the complete and exclusive agreement between the parties, superseding all prior agreements, oral or written, and all other communications between the parties relating to the subject matter of this agreement. No employee of Liberty or any other party is authorized to make any warranty in addition to those made in this agreement.
THIS WARRANTY PERTAINS ONLY TO THE LIBERTY SAFE ITSELF, AND DOES NOT EXTEND TO THE CONTENTS OF THE SAFE. FOR OPTIMAL SECURITY AND PROTECTION, SAFES SHOULD BE BOLTED TO THE FLOOR. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR USE & CARE MANUAL FOR DETAILS ON ANCHORING YOUR SAFE TO THE FLOOR.
Disclaimer of Warranty:
THE ABOVE WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WHICH EXTENDS BEYOND THE WARRANTY SPECIFIED ABOVE, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL THIS WARRANTY BE DEEMED TO COVER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND.
Venue and Choice of Law: Any claims arising from this limited warranty shall be resolved in the State of Utah and Utah law will apply to any dispute.