Introducing the best built Import safes, engineering by Liberty. Each safe uses Liberty's proprietary engineering specs and designs with quality control measures second to none.Reliable security features and proven fire protection combine to offer peace of mind at an affordable price.
- 75 Min. Certified Fire @ 1200°
- 13 Total Layers of Fireboard
- Palusol Heat Expanding Door Seal
- 92,000 BTU Heat Absorption Rating
- 12 Ga. 3-Piece Steel Body
- Internal Ball-Bearing Hinges
- Direct Drive Cam Mechanism with Slip Clutch
- 3-Sided All Active 1" Bolts
- S&G Mechanical Lock with Dual Functioning Relocker
- Triple Hardplates Protect Lock
STYLE AND FUNCTION:
- Durable Textured Black Finish
- Single or 3-Point Handle
- 4-In-1 Flex Interior with Adjustable Shelves.
- Holds Up to 17 Long Guns
- Gray Fabric Interior
- Includes Accessory
- Door Panel. (Not Installed)
- Exterior - 59.25"H x 24"W x 22"D
- Interior - 56.5"H x 19"W x 12.5"D
- Exterior depth includes handle
- Weight: 545 lbs.
- Bolt Count: 9
Liberty Safe and Security Products warrants each new Liberty, National Security or Centurion safe or vault door will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original owner excluding the lock.
If there is a defect in either materials or workmanship of the locking mechanism during your lifetime, we will fix it *free of charge. Liberty will also repair or replace your safe *free of charge if it is damaged during a fire, a break-in or break-in attempt during the lifetime of the original purchaser. There are no hidden expenses with Liberty's limited lifetime warranty, no charge for opening the damaged safe, no charge for freight, and if the safe needs to be replaced, no charge for the replacement safe in your home. When the unthinkable happens, you want to know that your safe is backed by a reputable company, and a warranty is only as good as the company behind it.
Liberty, National Security and Centurion mechanical locks will be repaired or replaced free of charge, including labor, for the first five years of ownership. After five years and for the life of the original owner, Liberty will replace the parts *free of charge. Electronic locks are covered for five years.
Liberty Safe and Security Products warrants the painted surface of the safe with a limited lifetime warranty.
Liberty Safe and Security Products warranty is transferrable.