The Honeywell Model 1102 Fire/Water Chest features a storage capacity of .15 cubic feet.
Secure unprecedented levels in peace of mind with this chest's ability to withstand a fire of up to 1550° F for thirty minutes. The addition of a waterproof seal and two side latches guards against emergency sprinklers, floods and various other forms of water damage. These features make it an ideal candidate for stashing all of your personal documents, digital media and various other valuables. The box is also large enough to store Standard # 10 envelopes when they are filed upright. For security measures, this box utilizes a key lock system. A carry handle is also included and adds even more versatility to an already flexible product.
- 30 Minute UL Class 350 Fire Protection fire protection (up to 1550° F)
- .15 cubic feet storage capacity.
- Compression Latches and Waterproof seal.
- Key Lock (2 Entry Keys Included)
- Convenient Fold Down Carry Handle
- Holds # 10 Envelopes, USB Drives, CDs, etc.
- Outer Dimensions: 7.3 H x 12.4 W x 9.8 D in.
- Interior Dimensions: 4.6 H x 9.6 W x 6.0 D in.
- Weight: 19.8 lbs.