This Hayman General Purpose Cash Vault CV 20C Safes offer simple functionality with excellent protection at a great price.
The safes feature a variety of security features such as auto-detent (auto-locking system), spring loaded re-locking system and hardened drill resistive hard plates to ensure your valuables are kept safe. Commonly these safes are used for protection from burglary when fire protection and depository features aren't required. By keeping the safe simple, we can offer them at an excellent price without sacrificing quality. We've taken every effort to ensure the highest level of quality craftsmanship goes into every safe including large hinges on a replicable bearing washer to easily hold up on the most strenuous use and a powder coat finish that makes cleaning easy and provides a finish that will last.
- Half inch thick solid steel door provides excellent protection from attack.
- Hardened Drill Resistive hard plate to prevent drilling into the lock.
- Spring Loaded re-locking system to lock down the safe if the lock is attacked.
- Reinforced door frame to resist prying.
- Auto-detent (auto-locking system) will automatically extend the bolt work when the door is closed.
- Durable powder coat paint is easier to clean and longer lasting than most other paints.
- Comes standard with U.L. listed Group 2 locks as well as options to upgrade to a variety of electronic locks.
- Outside: Height - 20", Width - 15", Depth- 15"
- Inside: Height - 19.62", Width - 14.62", Depth- 12 "
- Weight: 79 lbs