Have up to 16 long guns you need to protect as well as some papers
and valuables? Take a look at the Hayman EV-5922 Everglades Gun Safe.
Take a look at the security features of this safe. The body and door are
constructed of 11 gauge steel as well as an additional 3/4" (.84) of
steel between the door and the lock for additional protection against
drilling attacks. This safe has passed the UL RSC rating for burglar
protection. The EV-5922 also has 10 door bolts on all 4 sides of the
door that are 1" in diameter.
Not only does the Hayman EV-5922 have great burglar protection, but
it also has great fire protection as well. The body has 2 pieces of 1/2"
fire board for a total of 1" of fire board material. The door has 3
pieces of 1/2" fire board for a total of 1-1/2" fire board. Additional
protection includes a fire activated expanding door seal located on the
door-frame on all four sides. This gives this gun safe a rating of one
hour, tested with an outside temperature of 1200 degrees F.
Security and fire is one thing, but you might be wondering how this
safe looks? The interior of the safe, shelves and door back cover are
all upholstered. The outside features a powder coated black finish that
is durable and will last you a lifetime. Most gun safes feature an
automotive type paint that is not as durable as the powder coated paint
Optional Jewelry Box Details:
- Box Dimension: 11"H x 14.75"W x 12"D
- Box Dimension with Trays Inserted: 11"H x 14.75"W x 12.5"D
- (The trays stick out of the front by about 1/2" for a total depth of 12.5")
- Weight: 16 lbs
- Tray Inserts: Standard styles 5, 8 & 9
- Tray Insert Dimension: 2"H x 13.625"W x 12.25"D
- Body and Door constructed from 11-gauge steel exterior.
- Over 3/4" (.84) of steel between the door and lock, including hard plate.
- The body has a total of 2 pieces of 1/2" fireboard for a total of 1" of fireboard.
- The door has a total of 3 pieces of 1/2" fireboard for a total of 1 1/2" of the fire board.
- The door has a fire-activated expanding door seal located on the door-frame on all four sides.
- (10) Door bolts are 1" in diameter and are located on all 4 sides of the door.
- A total of 2 mounting holes sized 7/16" in diameter are located in the center of the safe's depth on the right and left sides.
- The dehumidifier access hole is 7/16" in diameter and located on the
lower right-hand corner of the back wall. Note that the fire board is
- The interior of the safe, the shelves, and the door back cover are all upholstered.
- Interior shelving is upholstered wood.
- Safe is UL listed RSC Rated.
- Safe has a manufacturer's certified fire rating of 1 hour at 1200 degrees F.
- Powder coated finish gives a hard durable finish for years of good looks.
- Door Organizer for additional storage.
- Outside: 59.00" H X 22.00" W X 16.00" D (Add 3" for handle)
- Inside: 56.00" H X 19.12" W X 10.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 6.20
- Weight: 408.00
- Burglar Rating: RSC
- Fire Rating: 1 Hour