This listing is for the Back-Over Hanger Only! Click below for other versions:
Original Handgun Hangers - 4 Pack
Over-Under Handgun Hangers - 2 Pack
Back-Under Handgun Hangers - 2 Pack
Handgun Hangers organize the shelves in your safe to store guns more efficiently. There are four styles of the product for storing guns underneath or above the shelf. Slide Handgun Hangers on any standard shelf - no assembly required. Each gun is easy to access and extra space is opened up for more guns!
- Fits as small as 22 caliber
- Vinyl coated
- Chamfered (rounded) ends
Which Handgun Hanger do I need?
To help you decide which Handgun Hanger will work best for you view our Comparison Chart in the picture above. If you're still not sure, we offer a Variety Pack where you will receive one of each Handgun Hanger style.
- Original: 4 pack; stores 4 guns
- Over-Under: 2 pack; stores 4 guns
- Back-Over: 2 pack; stores 2 guns (This Listing)
- Back-Under: 2 pack; stores 2 guns
- Variety Pack: 4 pack; stores 5 guns (one of each style)
I have metal or plastic shelves. How can I make this product work for me?
- Our Handgun Hangers are made to be used on shelves within 5/8" - 1" in thickness. The only way around this is to replace your metal/plastic shelf or add a piece of 3/4" thick plywood to the underside of your current shelf. If replacing your shelf is not an option, Multi-Mags will store semi-automatics in a similar fashion underneath a shelf.
When pulling my pistol off the Handgun Hanger, the hanger slides off of the shelf. How can I fix this?
- This is a very easy fix. The steel wire is very strong, but it can be crimped enough to tighten the grip on the shelf. Try this method and if you still are not satisfied with the Handgun Hangers hold on the shelf, place a shim of some sort between the shelf and the Handgun Hanger. The shim could be a piece of thick fabric, a small piece of cardboard, etc.
Will the vinyl coating on the Handgun Hangers ever wear off?
- We have not had any problems with this because we use a very thick, quality vinyl for our coating that is scratch and oil resistant. If you are storing a particularly heavy gun on your Handgun Hanger that pulls the rod down slightly, keep an eye on the vinyl coating. If a certain gun is accessed often, over time the coating is more susceptible to wear.
Are there any installation instructions for Handgun Hangers?
- Each style of Handgun Hangers simply slide onto the shelf. Even the Back-Under and Back-Over Handgun Hangers install without a need to remove the shelf. Slide the product up or down between the shelf and back wall and twist to install. The Original Handgun Hangers and Back-Under Handgun Hangers have reversible sides for different thicknesses of shelves. See which side works best with your shelf before putting it to use.