The safe must maintain an interior temperature less than 125°F and an interior relative humidity less than 80% for class 125, when exposed to fire as per the Standard Time Temperature Curve for 2 hours to 1850°F. It must undergo all other requirements for the Fire Endurance Test, the Explosion Hazard Test, the Humidity Test, and the Fire and Impact Test. Basically, no explosion through 30 minutes to exposure to a 2000°F fire and immediate 30 foot drop test and a standard reheating for 45 minutes to 1638°F.
- UL Class 125 2-Hour Fire and Impact Rating
- Tested in Accordance With VDMA 24991 in Class S120DIS and EN1047-1
- RAL9002 Light Gray Color
- Electronic Combination Lock
- Internal: 63 1/8"H x 30 3/4"W x 18 9/16"D
- External: 76 13/16"H x 40 7/8"W x 32 3/16"D
- Weight: 1870 lbs.