This is the GMC Sierra Under-the-Seat Console Vault. It has been designed specifically for years 2008-2014 vehicles. This vehicle storage solution is a regular option for law enforcement as it adds a layer of security within the vehicle by both hiding the vault and its contents from view as well as securing such contents under lock. The safe offers a large amount of storage space and the finished trim gives the appearance that this safe was factory installed directly by GMC. Installation takes 5-10 minutes using hardware already built into the vehicle.
This Model 1014 Console Vault allows a power supply to be used inside the safe. It has an over-sized lid so that you can easily see the contents within the vault. It is also equipped with three (3) choices for locking mechanisms: (1) a high security barrel key lock, (2) a 3-digital keyless lock, or (3) a 4-digital keyless lock.
- Secures to factory console bolts.
- Superior 3 point locking system resists prying.
- Drill resistant locks.
- Massive 12 gauge cold rolled plate steel, welded tab and notch seams.
- Easy 10 minute installation.
- Choose the combo lock (3 or 4 digit) or high security barrel key lock.
- Perfectly balanced spring assisted door.
- Bank vault style hinge latch pins.
Supported GMC Sierra Years:
2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
Overall Customer Rating of 2 Reviews: