AMSEC WEST2114 Hidden Wall Safe
A wall safe should be inconspicuous, while providing adequate protection against theft. The AMSEC WEST2114 offers both qualities, with the added advantage of being made by American Security Safes, a world-leader in residential security solutions.
With a 3/16-inch steel door, the safe's dual live bolts protect against prying attacks by thieves, locking deep into the safe's body in the event of tampering. An advanced DL6000 electronic lock with a push button lock secures the safe. Additionally, the safe has an emergency key-lock override that includes two keys and a powder override battery box.
The WEST2114 offers two removable shelves, allowing users to customize the safe's interior, which amounts to an impressive 0.47 cubic feet--small for a standalone safe, but roomy for a concealed wall safe.
Installation is easy, with minimal clean up. The safe includes pre-drilled anchor holes, fitting snugly between 16-inch wall studs. The external flange removes the need to re-plaster after installation.
Available in a rugged powder-coated cream finish, the AMSEC WEST2114 offers a durable, affordable solution for anyone who needs to protect small items and valuable documents in a safe, secure location
- Heavy duty steel body, 3/16 solid steel door and flange.
- Extra spacious interior, while still offering the convenience of fitting between studs.
- NEW DL6000 Lock. It uses a keypad below the screen (not a touch screen).
- Emergency key-lock override system with two (2) keys.
- External power override battery box.
- Dual live bolts ensure protection against pry attacks.
- Two removable shelves.
- Cream colored, durable powder coated finish.
- Outside: 22.13" H x 15" W x 4.00" D
- Inside: 20.44" H x 13.88" W x 2.88" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 0.47
- Weight: 31.00