*SOME UPGRADE MAY CAUSE LEAD TIME TO EXTEND. CALL 1-855-248-6723 FOR MORE INFORMATION.*
AMSEC’S UNDERCOUNTER SAFES limit excess cash register funds by providing instant protection for interim deposits of cash or checks via the anti-ﬁsh deposit slot. Securely positioning the safe next to the cash register limits exposed cash and reduces the threat of robbery and internal theft. Adaptable for multi-unit installation use, ideal for gun control, staff use, athletics clubs, security areas and much more.
- Heavy gauge solid steel construction.
- Full width deposit slot over door equipped with an “anti-ﬁsh” saw tooth bafﬂe to guard against pilferage or ﬁshing.
- Heavy-duty piano hinges.
- Available with six different lock options to ﬁt your specialized security requirements.
- Units can be bolted together utilizing bolt holes.
- Interchangeable doors allow ﬂexible means of changing locking mechanisms without replacing the entire unit.
- Two anchor holes provided on all four sides.
- Attractive and durable powder coated black ﬁnish.
- Chicago single key camlock equipped with two keys.
- Chicago 7 pin radial key camlock, equipped with 2 keys.
- Medeco® U.L. listed high security single key camlock supplied with two keys. Medeco’s restricted keyways protect against unauthorized key duplication.
- Dual custody safe deposit key lock (two keys required to open safe).
- Best removable core key lock supplied without core. A removable core system lets you change the combination of any lock in seconds and can easily expand to include new facilities. Supplied without core.
- Lock1One Group II key changeable combination lock offers 1 million possible combinations.
- Optional custom key control systems designed to your security requirements:
AMSEC Undercounter safes are recommended for an operation that requires a nonreturnable deposit. These safes are not meant for overnight storage of cash.
- Interior Dimensions: 5-7/8" H x 5-7/8" W x 8-3/8" D
- Exterior Dimensions: 6" H x 6" W x 10" D
- Door Clear: 5-7/8" H x 5" W
- Weight: 6 lbs