The Best in high security protection
- U.L. TL-30 burglary protection
- Various UL listed lock options
- Massive 6″ door and 3-1/2″ body
- 120 minute fire protection
- Proudly made in the USA
- Best warranty in the business.
- Qualifies for Mercantile & Broadform Insurance Class F with a Bank Rating of G.
- Two Hour Class 350°F manufacturers’ fire label.
- Standard finish is Parchment. Other colors available upon request.
- Tri-spoke handle is standard.
- Overall thickness of 6″ and is constructed with a 3″ defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a single structure enclosing a unique, high density fire and burglary resistant composite material.
- Defense barrier houses a proprietary amalgamation of nuggets and steel fibers to withstand concentrated attacks with the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars.
- Equipped with a U.L. listed Group II key changeable combination lock. The lock is protected by a massive drill shattering hard plate and two additional spring loaded devices.
- Hinges offer a vertical height adjustment and utilizes an oil impregnated bearing ensuring easy door operation.
- The AmVault formed body has a total protective thickness of 3½” enclosing a high density fire resistant composite material with nuggets and steel fibers.
- A reinforced drill resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe side attacks.
- A proprietary inner barrier protects against peeling attacks.
- One high strength adjustable shelf included.
- Two hour, 350°F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1850°F
- Equipped with six massive 1½” diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts. Each bolt moves deep into the body’s protected bolt chambers.
- Entire boltwork mechanism is also protected by a spring operated boltwork detent system. Bolts stay in the retracted position when the door is opened and automatically engage when the door is closed.
- Weight: 758 lbs
- Inside Dimensions: 18 x 14 x 12
- Outside Dimensions: 25 x 21 x 21½
- Cu. In.: 3,110
- Shelves: 1
1 Year Parts & Labor Warranty