American Security Products (AMSEC) is one of the world's best-known providers of security safes and security solutions.
U.L. TL-15 and TL30 burglary protection
- Options are for business products only and accessories are for residential products only.
- Proudly made in the USA
- 120 minute fire protection
- Massive 6″ door and 3-1/2″ body
- Various UL listed lock options
- Best warranty in the business.
- Qualifies for Mercantile & Broadform Insurance Class ER with a Bank Rating of BR.
- Two Hour Class 350°F manufacturers’ fire label.
- Standard finish is Parchment. Other colors available upon request.
- Tri-spoke handle is standard.
- Overall thickness of 6″ and is constructed with a 3″ defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a single structure enclosing a unique, high density fire and burglary resistant composite material.
- Defense barrier houses a proprietary amalgamation of nuggets and steel fibers to withstand concentrated attacks with the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars.
- Equipped with a U.L. listed Group II key changeable combination lock. The lock is protected by a massive drill shattering hard plate and two additional spring loaded devices.
- Hinges offer a vertical height adjustment and utilizes an oil impregnated bearing ensuring easy door operation.
- The AmVault formed body has a total protective thickness of 3½” enclosing a high density fire resistant composite material with nuggets and steel fibers.
- A reinforced drill resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe side attacks.
- A proprietary inner barrier protects against peeling attacks.
- One high strength adjustable shelf included.
- Two hour, 350°F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1850°F
- Locking Mechanism
- Equipped with six massive 1½” diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts. Each bolt moves deep into the body’s protected bolt chambers.
- Entire boltwork mechanism is also protected by a spring operated boltwork detent system. Bolts stay in the retracted position when the door is opened and automatically engage when the door is closed.
Sargent and Greenleaf Lock Upgrades
- Motor-driven lock bolt eliminates threat of vibration and bouncing attacks.
- Automatically relocks after 6 seconds. Eliminates the dangerous practice of "day locking" or leaving the safe open.
- Penalty time feature prevents opening until a valid code is found and locks after three wrong code entry attempts.
- Time delay up to 99 minutes.
- One master code, eight user codes.
- Management reset code.
- Field programmable via keypad.
- One million six-digit PIN codes.
- Up to 10 users and 1 million six-digit codes.
- Tested to the highest EMP impact standard.
Model 2937 Group 1
- Stainless steel bolt strong enough to resist 600 lbs. of force.
- 20 man-hours of resistance to expert manipulation.
- Spy-Proof® dial for added dialing security.
- Incorporates S&G's patented, time-tested torque adjuster to allow precise setting and maintenance of wheel pack torque.
- Key changeable wheel design for simple combination changing.
- Familiar left-right-left dialing sequence, and one-handed operation for convenience.
- Rugged all metal, three-wheel construction.
- Built-in thermal protection.
- Tested against expert manipulation for 20 man-hours.
- Patented S&G torque adjuster enhances security by maintaining proper wheel pack tension.
- Integral relock trigger thwarts punch attacks.
- Centi-Spline dials allow mounting right-hand, left-hand, vertical-up or vertical-down.
- Double thickness brass lever.
- Metal (brass and aluminum) wheels in the Group 1 version for long, dependable life.
- Acetal resin wheels in the Group 1R version for radiological attack resistance.
- Exterior: 32 x 25 x 25½
- Interior: 25 x 18 x 16
- Cubic Inches: 7,258
- Weight: 1150 lbs
1 Year Parts & Labor Warranty