All BRUTE SERIES safes are designed to provide secure storage for documents, jewelry, precious metals and miscellaneous valuables at an economical price. When properly installed in a concrete ﬂoor, BRUTE SERIES safes provide excellent ﬁre and burglary protection. BRUTE ﬂoor safes meet and exceed the requirements of the Insurance Ofﬁces Manual of Burglary Insurance. You may also add many options to customize your safe such as: A drop slot in the door, depository chute, digital keypad lock and key locking dial to name a few. BRUTE SERIES safes may be installed in the ﬂoor, wall, cladding or within a larger safe.
SUPER BRUTE & BRUTE STANDARD FEATURES:
- Black textured body and door.
- Attractive design offers strong reliable welds to protect against burglary attacks and reduce possible leakage.
- U.L. listed Group II combination lock.
- An additional spring-loaded relocking device, activated by a punching attack.
- Lock and relocks are protected by a large carburized hardplate.
- A handle activated locking mechanism consisting of three 1" diameter locking bolts. Each one is drive resistant, chromed steel with a long throw
- One piece heavy duty dead bar behind hinge prevents removal of door even if hinges are removed during a forced entry attempt.
- Doors are interchangeable within product group.
- Oversize ﬂoor plate ensures strong installation in concrete.
- Flush cover plate.
- Solid steel hinge mechanism using 3/8" diameter steel hinge pins and internal mounting bolts.
SUPER BRUTE SERIES ADDITIONAL FEATURES:
- The SUPER BRUTE’s new door jamb design is manufactured with state-ofthe-art equipment, with built-in devices offering the ultimate protection against sledgehammer attack.
- ¾" solid steel plate door is standard.
- Doors are removable and interchangeable.
- A large, convenient 10¾" x 111/8" door opening for bulky items.
- One sliding shelf with double wide model (B3700).
- Attractive carpeted ﬂoor in every unit.
BRUTE RECTANGULAR BODY, WIDE DOOR ADDITIONAL FEATURES:
A large, convenient 11¾" x 16" door opening, for large bulky items or cash tray storage. ½" solid steel plate door.
Super Brute Floor Safes Lifetime Replacement Warranty
For more information visit our website at: http://www.amsecusa.com/ﬂoor-safes/brute/
- Inside:12-1/4" H x 23" W x 14" D
- Outside: 12-3/4"H x 24"W x 17-1/2"D
- Door Opening: 10-3/4" x 11-1/8"
- Cubic Inch Capacity: 3785
- Weight: 145 lbs.