AMSEC STAR B24 Rectangular Body, Round Lift-Out Door Floor Safe
STAR Rectangular Body, round lift-out door floor safes offer a large cubic inch capacity at a reasonable price. Strong, continuously welded steel bodies are offered with our standard "C" rate lift-out combination door and a water-resistant dust cover.
STAR Floor safes are engineered with advanced security features. Low cost, combined with the various body styles and optional doors will fit almost any cash handling system. When properly installed in concrete, STAR Floor safes provide maximum fire and burglary protection.
C-Rate Lift-Out Door Features:
- Manipulation resistant, unitized U.L. Group II key changeable lock protected by a revolving carburized hardplate.
- Removable dial and drive/drill resistant spindle preventing damage from burglary attack and additional protection from hold-up.
- Door, 7-1/4" clear opening, is 1-3/4" solid steel.
- The door is securely locked by three bolts each requiring over 25,000 pounds to shear.
- Each locking bolt has its own hardened steel positive relocking bolt.
- Body: Heavy "B" rate construction.
- Water-resistant, high impact molded dust cover with rubber "O"-ring seal does not rattle or slide like most covers.
The AMSEC Floor Safe Model B24 C-Rated Burglary Safe 1.25 cubic feet of space and features a strong, continuously welded rectangular steel body. These rectangular bodies provide greater storage capacities and better storage than our round-bodied In-Floor Safes. Keep in mind that the rectangular bodies require a greater amount of space for installation. But when they are installed in the concrete they provide outstanding theft protection.
The AMSEC Model B24 Rectangular Body In-Floor Safe, In-Floor Safe has all the features of our other similar in-floor safes. Those features include an outer door with a manipulation-resistant, unitized U.L. Group II key changeable lock which is protected by a revolving carburized hardplate. The door also has a removable dial which makes manipulation virtually impossible. This feature is also a great deterrent from theft. Without a dial, no one can access the safe.
The door on the AMSEC Round Door Large Capacity In-Floor Safe is securely locked by three bolts, each requiring over 25,000 pounds of pressure to shear. These bolts are also protected by their own hardened steel positive relocking bolt.
- Outside: 19.00" H X 13.00" W X 13.00" D
- Inside: 14.50" H X 12.50" W X 12.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 1.26
- Weight: 122.00