STAR Rectangular Body, round lift-out door “B” rate floor safes offer a large cubic inch capacity at a reasonable price. Strong, continuously welded steel bodies are offered with our standard “C” rate lift-out combination door and a water resistant dust cover.
- Manipulation resistant, unitized U.L. Group II key changeable lock protected by a revolving carburized hardplate.
- Removable dial and drive/drill resistant spindle preventing damage from burglary attack and additional protection from hold-up.
- Door, 7-1/4" clear opening, is 1-3/4" solid steel.
- Door is securely locked by three bolts each requiring over 25,000 pounds to shear.
- Each locking bolt has its own hardened steel positive relocking bolt.
- Body - Heavy “B” rate construction.
- Water resistant, high impact molded dust cover with rubber “O”-ring seal does not rattle or slide like most covers.
- STAR’s double compartment models provide the commercial user with the most effective cash handling system available. Hold-up as well as burglary protection is greatly enhanced by use of this type of safe. Available with dual key inner compartment. Manager holds one key, the armored car driver, or employee holds the second.
- Inside Diameter: 12 x 12-1/2 x 14-1/2 in
- Outside Diameter: 13 x 13 x 19 in
- Door Opening: 7-1/4" Dia.
- Cubic Inch Capacity: 2,175
- Weight: 122 lbs.