AMLOCK1 - Group 2, 3 Wheel Lock & Front Read, Black & White Dial
Mechanical Combination Safe Locks have been around for over 100 years and are very secure and reliable. With the proper care and service, the AMSEC mechanical combination safe lock will last a long time.
- Three brass and aluminum combination wheels provide 1,000,000 theoretical combinations.
- Dual brass locking cams prevent wheel slippage.
- Solid brass locking bolt and zinc drop lever.
- Four-way brass drive cam allows mounting RH, LH, VU or VD.
- Internal spring-loaded brass relock trigger guards against punch attacks.
- Standard mounting footprint matches most mechanical and electronic safe locks.
- Large front-read convertible dial and ring.
- Both dial and ring are die cast with black finish and white letters.
- A solid, machined brass spindle – 4 7/8”
- Can be converted to a key-locking dial with a disc tumbler key cylinder and two keys (shown at right).
- Comes standard with an attractive self-stick solid dial insert or a key-locking dial insert.
Safe Lock Includes:
- U.L. Listed Group 2 mechanical safe lock.
- Large front-read convertible dial & ring, B/W finish.
- Non-key-locking dial insert.
- Key-locking dial insert.
- Key cylinder and two keys.
- Package mounting hardware and two spline keys.
- Combination change key.
- Durable packaging and foam inserts protect contents from shipping damage.