- Easy to hide and easy to access — anywhere you want it!
- Easily install between wall studs for permanent security of handguns, jewelry, documents, keys and more (hardware included).
- Install in a closet, behind a picture, in the office, at the shop — anywhere you need storage for your valuables!
- Pry resistant door keeps children and unauthorized users from gaining access.
- Digital access plus traditional key entry.
- Constructed of 16 gauge steel with a heavy-duty 9 gauge door and black powder coated finish.
- Features that help maximize storage include a spring-loaded hidden compartment under the bottom shelf, a magnetic strip with hooks, and a magnetic document clip.
- EXTERIOR : 22"H x 16 1/4"W x 4"D
- WEIGHT: 62 lbs.
Snap Safe In-Wall Safe comes with a One-Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty from date of receipt to the original purchaser of the safe. The warranty covers any kind of material defects and workmanship under normal and proper use from the date of purchase.The SnapSafe One-Year Limited Warranty covers the safe body, door, hinges and lock only and excludes natural environmental issues such as lightning, water or wind damage or normal wear and tear, surface scratches, or damage due to misuse, negligence or accident, improper or exposure to volatile or corrosive agents, waxes and moisture.
The SnapSafe Titan Gun Safe from GunSafes.com is a great modular safe solution for people that don’t have the necessary space or weight capacity to add a large gun safe to their home. With size specifications at 59"H x 22"W x 17 1/2"D, this firearm safe will easily fit in a closet, dressing room, library, den or small storage area. This product boasts 7 Gauge Steel Exterior Walls, a sledgehammer and pry-bar resistant 3/16" solid steel door, the capacity to hold 12 long guns and a 2300°F one-hour Fire Shield protection certification with heat activated door fire seals. The Spring-loaded re-locker feature will also help deter burglary attempts.
This safe is shipped free to your home via curbside delivery, which means that it is taken off the truck with a lift gate for your convenience. One of the things are customers love the most about the Snapsafe product line is that they are delivered to consumers in a few boxes, which make it a breeze to move into the home. So no need to pay for upgraded shipping that is often necessary with large, extremely heave gun safes – this modular gun safe is much more easy to move around.
And of course, the whole point to this fireproof safe versus many other products in the marketplace is that consumers assemble the safe, making it a modular safe solution for consumers that want an easy option for the first time they use the product, as well as when they need to move it.
Our team has had the opportunity to assemble one of these products, and we were blown away by the structural integrity and strength of this product as well as how easy it is to assemble. We have many satisfied customers who have purchased this item. Just check out our reviews!
Call us with any questions you might have. Your personal agent for this product line is Marty Perron. He can be reached at 855-248-6723, extension 103. Thanks for shopping with us!