Liberty Gun Safe: Revere 30
Fire protection is increased from other branded safes that only have one layer of fireboard. All Revere safes include 3 layers in the ceiling and 2 in the walls, door jambs and door, achieving 71,000 BTU heat resistence. Rest assured, when you're looking for extra value with more features, choose Revere safes by Liberty. The Revere safes are available in three sizes - RV20, RV23 & RV30
- The RV23/30 models have 71,000 BTUs and more fireboard than the competition - including 40 minutes @ 1200°F (RV20 model has a 30 minute fire rating)
- 3 layers in the ceiling, with 2 layers in door jambs and door, plus one in the walls.
- Palusol heat-expanding seal included on all models, expanding up to 7 times it size in a fire at 212°F. Don't settle for inferior door seals used on cheaper safes.
- All Revere safes have been awarded UL's Residential Security Container burglary classification
- Triple case hardened steel plates protect lock from drill attack
UL Listed S&G™ Group II mechanical lock
- 2014 models include Liberty's pry-resisting anti-pry tabs
- Defensive barrier of seven (RV20) to eight (RV23 & RV30) 1" diameter locking bolts
- 11 guage, 2-piece roll-form body
- Added steel gussett to provide stronger rigidity to door to increase pry resistance
- Low profile S&G electronic lock avaialable as an optional
STYLE & FUNCTION:
- Durable gloss textured black finish (all models) with gray marble (20 & 23 size only) and granite (model 23 only) finishes.
- Each safe includes satin chrome 3-PT handle (RV20 gray marble and all other RV23 & 30 models) or single point chrome handle (RV20 Text. BK)
- Upholstered 3-in-1 Flex™ interior in gray fabric.
- USA MODELs available in these sizes: RV20, RV23, RV30
- 60.5"H x 36"W x 25"D
- Exterior depth includes handle
- Weight: 565lbs
- Bolt Coverage: 2 Sides
- Bolt Count: 8
Liberty Safe and Security Products warrants each new Liberty, National Security or Centurion safe or vault door will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original owner excluding the lock.
If there is a defect in either materials or workmanship of the locking mechanism during your lifetime, we will fix it *free of charge. Liberty will also repair or replace your safe *free of charge if it is damaged during a fire, a break-in or break-in attempt during the lifetime of the original purchaser. There are no hidden expenses with Liberty's limited lifetime warranty, no charge for opening the damaged safe, no charge for freight, and if the safe needs to be replaced, no charge for the replacement safe in your home. When the unthinkable happens, you want to know that your safe is backed by a reputable company, and a warranty is only as good as the company behind it.
Liberty, National Security and Centurion mechanical locks will be repaired or replaced free of charge, including labor, for the first five years of ownership. After five years and for the life of the original owner, Liberty will replace the parts *free of charge. Electronic locks are covered for five years.
Liberty Safe and Security Products warrants the painted surface of the safe with a limited lifetime warranty.
Liberty Safe and Security Products warranty is transferrable.
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: