The Liberty Gun Safe Explorer Series requires a special mention when it comes to offering a great defense to protecting a consumers valuable contents, whether it be firearms, ammunition, jewelry, important documents or other valuables. The impeccable and unique features offered by Liberty Gun Safe do very well against catastrophic events of fire and burglary.
One of the five models in the Liberty Gun Safe ‘Explorer Series’ currently available at GunSafes.com is this Liberty Explorer 30 Minute: EX20, a 22 Gun Safe with Dial Lock. It comes with the most unique engineering specifications – including an additional layer of fire-board in the ceiling and door to ensure 30 minutes of fire protection at 1200 degrees. Included below are the major features of this Liberty Explorer 30 Minute: EX20 - 22 Gun Safe - Dial Lock:
- Palusol heat-expanding seal included on all models, expanding up to 7 times its size in a fire at 212°F.
- 2 layers in the ceiling, 1 in the walls, 2 in the door jamps and 2 in the door
- 30 Minute @ 1200°
- 12 Gauge 3-Piece body
- One inch composite fire and security door with one inch locking bolts
- Triple hardplates protect lock
- Single and three point handles with slip clutch mechanism to prevent torquing
STYLE AND FUNCTION:
- Durable textured black finish
- Upholstered 3-in-1 Multi-Flex™ interior in gray fabric.
- Holds up to 14, 18, 22, 25 and 30 Long Guns* (EX20 has double collector rack)
- Exterior - 59.25"H x 28"W x 22"D
- Interior - 57.5"H x 25.5"W x 13.5"D
- Exterior depth includes handle
- Weight: 440 lbs.
- Bolt Count: 7
Liberty warrants each new Liberty, National Security or Centurion safe or vault door to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original owner, excluding the lock.
Liberty will repair or replace your safe free of charge if it is damaged during a fire, a break-in or break-in attempt during the lifetime of the original purchaser. There are no hidden expenses with Liberty's limited lifetime warranty. No charge for opening the damaged safe, no charge for freight, and if the safe needs to be replaced, no charge for the replacement safe in your home. When the unthinkable happens, you want to know that your safe is backed by a reputable company, and a warranty is only as good as the company behind it.
Liberty, National Security and Centurion mechanical locks will be repaired or replaced free of charge, including labor, for the first five years of ownership. After five years, and for the life of the original owner, Liberty will replace the parts free of charge. Electronic locks are covered for five years.
Liberty Safe and Security Products warrants the painted surface of the safe with a limited lifetime warranty.
The Liberty Safe and Security Products warranty is transferrable.
Overall Customer Rating of 3 Reviews: