Home > Gun Safes >
Tell A Friend
American Security BF6032 22 Gun 2 Hour Fire Resistant Safe - 13 Colors!
Item #: GSBF6032-Combo
Availability: In Stock - Usually Ships in 3-5 Business Days
| Select Color: |
| Hardware Color: |
| Lock Option: |
You Save: $905.00
What does your Free Shipping Include?
For items weighing over 150 lbs we include a standard curbside delivery, this will get the truck to your house or business, they will unload the safe with a lift gate to the ground level. The carrier will call in advance to schedule delivery. Depending on the weight of the safe you may want to arrange for additional help to bring the safe inside. Please contact us before the item ships if you live on a rural route, a remote area not serviced by freight carriers, or an island. If you have a narrow, steep, or inaccessible driveway for this type of truck, please contact us prior to the item shipping to discuss other delivery options. If you need a smaller truck or delivery into your home or garage, see our White Glove Services below.
For items under 150 lbs the order will be shipped with FedEx or UPS and occasionally USPS.
Can I upgrade my standard delivery?
Of course! We understand many of our products are pretty heavy; this is why we offer the option to upgrade to an in-home delivery. Prices for in-home delivery services are based on weight and can be calculated in the shopping cart by entering your city, state, and zip code.
If you have any additional questions feel free to give us a call. 1-855-248-6723
|Comparable Safe Features:|
||2 Hour at 1275 Degrees|
||11, 1.5" Diameter|
|Max Long Gun Capacity:
||862 lbs. |
||59 1/4"H x 30"W x 21"D (add 3" for handle)|
||57-3/16"H x 26"W x 13-1/2"D |
American Security Products (AMSEC) is one of the world's best-known providers of security safes and security solutions. The Amsec BF6032 Gun Safe is one of the reasons for this reputation whether you need a safe to store your guns, cash, other valuables this safe has you covered!
- ½" steel plate door combined with 1" DryLight insulation.
- 2" total wall thickness on all sides featuring our poured DryLight insulation and two layers of steel for exceptional fire and security protection.
- 11 gauge steel body.
- U.L. Residential Security Container (RSC) Burglary Classification.
- 11 massive 1½" chrome-plated bolts. Bolt detent system holds bolts in open position.
- Mercury Class III fire protection of 1275°F for 120 minutes. Designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350°F.
- Commercial grade, adjustable ball bearing hinges.
- 2 Stage Dual fire seals with silicone seal on door jamb and expandable Palusol™ seal on door.
- U.L. Listed Group II Lock with massive hard plate and two relocking devices.
- Spy-proof, key-locking dial with decorative five-spoke handle and a convenient pull handle in brass, chrome or black nickel.
- Unique mirrored back wall for added interior visibility.
- Bold zinc die-cast polished logos in brass, chrome or black nickel.
- 4 pre-cut anchor holes and 1 pre-cut electrical access hole.
- E-Z Slant-Out Interior for easy access to your long guns. Interior features rich pin-dot fabric and adjustable interior shelving.
Premium Door Organizer (PDO) maximizes storage space and offers quick access to commonly used items. All PDO’s include:
- Various see-through pouches and zippered pockets to store valuables.
- Two rows of holders for storage of choke tubes, small flashlights and ammo
- Two full-width pistol storage systems to accommodate multiple handguns. Comes with four holsters.
- A long gun storage system that accommodates two guns. Includes the AMSEC exclusive “no hassle” quick release band.
Optional Premium Package Includes:
- GunSaver Dehumidifier
- Jewelry Tray
- Fluorescent light kit
- Power strip
- Exterior: 59 1/4"H x 30"W x 21"D
- Gun Capacity: 8-14-22
- Weight: 862 lbs.
American Security BF6032 90 Minute Fire Resistant 22 Gun Safe
Hello. I’m Shannon with Gunsafes.com, and I thought I would take just a moment to talk a little bit about the American Security BF6032 and some of its great features.
One of the leading innovators in the safe industry since the 1940’s, American Security has always been on the cutting edge of design and technology. And with their BF series, this fact remains self evident.
Constructed with AmSec’s DryLight technology, the BF series is the only safe on the market to boast an advanced concrete insulation material poured between two steel walls, which eliminates the use of gypsum board and provides a dry and seamless barrier to protect valuables against intense fires and burglary attack. This unique material and construction, in addition to the 2 stage dual fire seals with silicone seal on the door jamb and expandable Palusol™ seal on door, affords the BF6032 a Mercury Class III fire rating of 1275 degrees for 90 minutes, designed to maintain an interior temperature at or below 350 degrees.
Besides its excellent fire rating, the BF6032 has a long list of security features designed to impress. U.L. listed as a burglary classified residential security container (RSC), it has a 2" total wall thickness on all sides, a 3/8" steel plate door, 11 massive 1½" chrome-plated bolts and commercial grade, adjustable ball bearing hinges. And the 6032 is also equipped with a U.L. listed group II lock with a massive hard plate and two relocking devices. It measures in at 59 1/4"H x 30"W x 21"D and weighs in at a hefty 862 lbs.
The interior amenities of the BF series are also equally impressive. American Security uses their “E-Z Slant-Out” interior for easy access to your long guns and fully adjustable interior shelving for the greatest organization and customization; all of which is upholstered with rich pin-dot fabric. The premium door organizer further assists with additional storage needs and quick access to accessories, such as choke tubes and ammo. You also have a list of optional accessories and storage possibilities that can be added to the interior of the safe. By adding the two-drawer or four-drawer cabinet, you can maximize storage for jewelry, small valuables and important documents. And by choosing to add the factory installed lighting, power strip and dehumidifier, you can boast having a fully loaded, equipped and functional safe.
One of the world’s best known providers for safety and security solutions, American Security’s BF6032 gun safe is one of the reasons for this reputation. So, whether you need a safe to store gun collection, cash, coin, jewelry or other valuables, rest assured that this safe has you protected!
Related Security Products: (if applicable)
Decided it was time to start locking the guns up in something more than a Stack-On Sports Authority Safe.
Found this site after looking around and decided we wanted a US Made Product and decided to spend a few more dollars to get it. Finding them locally was difficult and expensive, then I discovered this site.
Placed the order with the Gloss Pearl Paint, Electronic Combo, and Brass Hardware, took about the full 6 week to get it, but it was well worth the wait, this is a Top Shelf Safe that is beautiful inside and out, the gnag who helped get it in the house were all in awe. Yea, a little more expensive but what the hell how many times will you ever buy one of these again, made in the USA, worth every penny, even the guns are happy.
A quality product and packaged and delivered in a professional manner. Excellent customer service and very knowledgeable of the product line
Good quality, as advertized and quick delivery
I'm very happy with this safe. It arrived much quicker than I expected, was exactly as advertized and SUBSTANTIALLY less expensive than the exact same unit here in my home town.