V-Lines Narcotics Security Box (NSB) is capable of assigning unique up to250 user combinations. When used in conjunction with the optional LockView-5 Software Kit, audit trails and management controls can be downloaded and managed from a PC. The NSB cabinet is an ideal solution for safely storing narcotics in ambulances, hospitals, nursing homes and other locations that require security, accountability and quick access.
The NSB can be mounted on top of most shelves and/or cabinets. It is designed specifically to accommodate most narcotic bags. The NSB is constructed of 14 ga. steel and powder coated in white accented with a blue Star of Life emblem. The inside if the case incorporates anti-pry brackets for added security. A key override is incorporated in case of a lost combination. Audit Software is not needed if you do not require audit capabilities. Available in three models of electronic locks.
- CompX E-Lock 150 series that comes in three versions of lock capabilities.
- Model 8514NB-1 (Standard)
- Model 8514NB-2 (HID Prox)
- Model 8514NB-3 (HID Prox iClass Reader).
- Supervisor and user level codes (up to 250)
- Made of 14 gauge steel with anti-pry brackets for additional security
- Has a motor driven latching mechanism w/ key override and uses 6-AA batteries (not included)
- Alpha-numeric keypad w/ low battery indicator. Can jump start battery with any USB 2.0 mini B cable
- The NSB can be mounted directly on top of most shelves or cabinets
- Designed to accommodate most narcotic bags
- Weighs 16 lbs (ship weight- 22 lbs)
- Powder coated in white for durability and easy cleaning with the blue star of life emblem
- Audit trail tracks up to 400 events (requires optional- LockView-5 software Kit)
Model No. 8514NB-2 with HID Prox Reader Lock
Dim. 14 1/8” W x 8 1/2” H x 8¾” D
Inner Dim: 14” W x 8 1/4” H x 8 1/4” D
Material: 14ga. Steel
Ship Wt. 22 lbs
1 year manufacturer warranty