SafeLogic Basic Safe Lock
The SafeLogic Basic is a very reliable and robust safe lock system ideal for most applications.The SafeLogic Basic features SecuRam’s rugged stainless steel construction.
This EntryPad can be paired with any of the 4 SecuRam Lock Bodies: SwingBolt, DeadBolt, SpringBolt and StrikeBolt.
Simple to Use and Reliable
- Enter your 6 digit code and turn the safe handle. That’s it.
- Easy keypad programming allows for code changes, additions, and deletions. Enable and Disable function also available.
- Battery Changes are simple. Slide upward on the EntryPad to release from snapfit mounting system to change the 9 Volt battery on the back of the EntryPad.
- Every SecuRam lock undergoes a 2,000 cycle quality management program before it leaves the manufacturing facility.
- Unprecedented commitment to quality and reliability.
- 2 Codes: Manager Code and User Code
- 9 Volt Battery powers the system
- 10,000+ openings on a 9 Volt battery
- 5 minute Penalty LockOut upon entry of 4 incorrect codes
- Reset button to set the lock back to factory default
- Standard footprint and mounting pattern, easy retrofit for any mechanical or electronic safe lock
- Finishes available:
- SureLock Battery Compartment for easy Battery replacement, without removing the entrypad from the safe door.
- Can be paired with any other SecuRam motorized safe lock bodies. Must be paired with EL-0601 for UL.